elf primer
Good

elf primer Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 341 in Primer

February 03, 2017

This primer is absolutely amazing!!! I used to spend around $50 on my primer until I used my friends one day to try it out. I will NEVER go back to spending $50 when I can spend under $10 and it works just the same for me.
    Love love love and completely recommend.

January 30, 2017

Ok, I loved this primer to begin with. it has a nice consistency, my makeup went on smoothly over top which is great. It also made my makeup stay on longer. My issue is I thought I was getting a bottle of primer the size of the actual outside bottle. If you unscrew the bottle, there is another bottle inside which is full of the primer and its tiny! False advertising for sure.

January 23, 2017

HUGE fan of E.L.F.-- due to their prices and the quality!!! This is a great primer to use that is affordable. It does not make my face feel greasy- and i can apply make up on it afterwards with ease

January 23, 2017

helps keep make up looking fresh all day...I love ELF
    They made it so easy to learn. additional info on their website helped so much.
    I bought this for my two girls for xmas as well

December 29, 2016

I own two soon to be three elf primers! So far I haven't had a bad one. I have the tone adjusting, and blemish control. I enjoy them very much and help my makeup apply flawlessly! Worth the $6!!

September 01, 2016

I've tried many primers but found they made my face feel funny, and were very thick and made my foundation go on uneven. Tried this and loved it. I got the green bottle, they have a few different ones for different results. Will buy again for sure, great price too.