E.L.F Studio Blush (Blushing Rose)

E.L.F Studio Blush (Blushing Rose) Reviews

Ranked #149 out of 502 in Blush

January 21, 2016

I own many elf studio blushes and this color is my favorite! It is the perfect slightly shimmery fall color. Definitely worth the 3$!

April 01, 2015

I don't own this exact shade but I own the fuchsia fusion one or whatever it is called. I love these blushes, they last a long time on the cheeks and look so natural! And for the price you can't really beat that!

March 05, 2015

I have used this in the past and i totally loved it. looks good on the skin very affordable so even on a budget you can still look good.

January 27, 2015

I absolutely love e.l.f blushes as they are cheap but definitely not cheap in quality. I own about 5 of them, 2 of which i've hit pan on. These are awesome.

September 27, 2014

This is a dupe of NARS Dolce Vita blush. I have worn both and can honestly say they are pretty much identical on the skin. The ELF packaging is the standard black plastic square Studio blush packaging. Blushing Rose is a dark plum pink with a very slight hint of gold shimmer. This color is pretty pigmented. I am NW15 and I have to apply this with a light hand, but it is beautiful on the skin. Beautiful plum-berry pink and not a glitter bomb. Wear is average/same as other powder blushes. A lovely color that should work on most skintones. A great bargain for the price, and I will repurchase if I ever run out.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml