e.l.f. Studio Eyelash Curler

e.l.f. Studio Eyelash Curler Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 31 in Eyelash Curler

September 13, 2016

I do not recommend this eyelash curler, I would much rather recommend the cheaper $2 one, as it works 10x better. This eyelash curler works, kinda, but its curling power is very weak. The shape is ok, but the top metal part is too thick to yield any sort of good curl. To make this work, you'd have to press the curler very hard, which is not very comfortable for the hands at all. The bad reviews are probably why elf seems to be discontinuing this product, which I hope they do.

August 07, 2016

I have been cursed with eyelashes that not only stick completely straight out but that are also extremely hard to curl. I purchased these curlers from Shoppers Drug Mart to see if I could achieve some sort of curl and these did not work too well for me, I got a little curl but it almost immediately went away. I ended up giving them away but they were priced very well and maybe would work better on others lashes.

August 07, 2016

I don't leave my house with out this ! My lashes would be poker straight I curl my lashes with this twice and my eyes look amazing after totally worth to have

May 24, 2016

I agree this is one of the best eye lasher curlers around, I have tried heated ones and they don't work as well as this one did, I have purchased a few of these ones now and I love it.

May 22, 2016

Love it. I can never find an eyelash curler that works with my deep set eyes. Very cheap, I use it everyday. Doesn't pinch or pull but is still very effective.

January 12, 2016

I had to buy and throw quite a few eyelash curlers before I found this one, which actually works. It also doesn't pinch and pull eyelashes. The price is extremely reasonable.