• Elf Studio Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter
Good

Elf Studio Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 415 in Concealer

January 23, 2017

helps keep my eyes looking fresh all day...I love ELF
    They made it so easy to learn new tricks and tips . additional info on their website helped so much.
    I bought this for my two girls for xmas as well

September 25, 2016

I've been looking for a good highlighter for awhile so when I recently saw this product from elf I thought it was an affordable way to try out two new products at once and not break the bank. And for approx. $7 CAD, it was.

I'm usually pretty happy with the quality of elf products and have quite a few of them in my makeup collection. However, I wasn't too impressed with this specific product.

The only things that I liked about it was the affordable price, the sleek packaging and the fact that it was two products in one.

However, in terms of quality and effectiveness, I was pretty disappointed. The concealer is very thin and does not provide much coverage and has very little staying power. It almost wipes right off when you're trying to apply and blend it in. In terms of the highlighter, it is almost useless as you can barely see it, even when applying with a heavy hand.

My suggestion to other shoppers is to pass on this product. Even though it is a steal of a price for two products, your money would be better spent on two separate items that may cost more but that actually work.