Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Reviews

Ranked #249 out of 1213 in Perfume

September 21, 2016

I purchased a roller ball of Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black. This perfume has a musky scent. I like it alone or layered with Elizabeth and James Nirvana White. I feel it has pretty good staying power. It is a little masculine but with femininity mixed in. I have never smelled anything quite like this. I enjoy the fragrance and would recommend.

April 01, 2016

I have this perfume in a rollerball. It is a very feminine scent, not Very floral at all. It is more musky, it has a lot of vanilla to it and a very small amount of violet, I think. This is a nice, seductive scent, so long as you apply it very sparingly as it can be quite strong if you don't.

December 24, 2015

I'm very picky with the perfumes I buy, but I couldn't resist this one. The only issue I have is that it doesn't stay very long. It is a very strong scent but just doesn't last! However, I bought the roller ball so it's easy to carry around with me so I can put on more whenever I want. Highly recommended! Get a lot of compliments!

November 18, 2015

I got a sample. I didn't like the scent, it was weak, found it to be more masculine and the scent didn't last long.

November 18, 2015

Amazing perfume! Great for people that like musky / earthy scents with vanilla notes.

October 03, 2015

I just received a set of both the black and the white. I much prefer Nirvana, the black one. Soon as I saw that Sandalwood was in it, I new i would love it. I have only received a deluxe sample of both, but now I have the Nirvana Rollerball on the way!

September 18, 2015

Oh my goodness! This is my favorite perfume. I am in love with this fragrance. Woodstock and spicy. Just by far the best!!!

May 05, 2015

I definitely need a full sized bottle of this! I received a sample from Sephora, and have been using it sparingly so I don't run out.
It reminds me of a MAC perfume my Mom got me in the early 2000's - it smelled pretty much exactly like Nirvana Black, at least on me, and it was my favourite!
This is sexy and rich, but I don't find it heavy at all, and it has lots of warmth and sweetness as well.
This has quickly become a favourite of mine, and I'll definitely be saving up to buy it!

April 01, 2015

I personally much prefer the white one. This one smells to masculine for me.

March 24, 2015

I typically gravitate to more masculine scents and this is the perfect combination of masculine and feminine.

It's spicy yet sweet like vanilla. It lasts a really long time without needed to reapply and the packaging is super sexy.

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil