ELIZABETH AND JAMES Nirvana White Reviews

Ranked #309 out of 1213 in Perfume

November 19, 2016

Nirvana White is a musky - floral fragrance composed of peony, lily of the valley and musk. I really enjoyed this fragrance! It lasts a long time on me and has pretty good projection.

September 21, 2016

I purchased a roller ball of Elizabeth and James Nirvana White. This perfume has a floral scent. I like it alone or layered with Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black. I feel it has pretty good staying power. It is feminine and classy. I enjoy the fragrance and would recommend.

November 18, 2015

I got a sample. I like the scent, it's a floral scent but not too floraly. Scent lasts for a long time. I will be getting this in a bigger bottle.

May 30, 2015

LOVE this scent. I got a roller ball for free from Sephora as 100point perk (you can get this size plus the Nirvana black in a little set for $30). Obsessed! I have been wearing it as often as I can since getting it. It is feminine but not like any other perfume I've smelled. I have had a little cardboard sample of both the Nirvana Black and White before and also enjoyed putting them on together! I think its pretty awesome that you can wear one or the other or both. I want to get the Nirvana Black also, but might wait till my sample is done and buy the little set of roller balls

March 31, 2015

I absolutely love the smell of this perfume and I find it lasts a long time without fading which is awesome!

March 14, 2015

I received a sample of this. The eau de Parfum. I really didn't like this at all. The scent didn't work for me. It gave me a rash. Not a good sign.

September 13, 2014

Gosh, I am so wild about this fragrance. It smells like clean laundry, but in the most attractive, sexy way. Seriously, folks. This is the best smelling perfume that has ever crossed paths with my nose.

September 09, 2014

I absolutely love this scent. It's a mix of sophistication of a modern girl and feminine details. Everyone who hugs me says I smell great, especially the guys haha.

September 09, 2014

I bought the roller ball version of this perfume from Sephora to try it out after hearing lots of raves about it. I really enjoy this scent, even though it is different than my usual go-to scents. I usually am drawn to fruity or floral scents, and this is not like that at all, this scent is a mature and grown up scent, but still feminine. I really like using this on a daily basis, and find it has a pretty good lasting power.
It is described as so: " captivating blend of delicate peony, chic muguet, and tender musk for a feminine scent with dark sophistication."

August 12, 2014

I love how this perfume smells! It is deep yet floral, and I find it has a fantastic staying power.

Tip: Layer it with the black perfume to create a complex and layered scent.