Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules Reviews

Ranked #272 out of 632 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

January 21, 2016

I received a sample of this product to try and got to do so for about a week and I really did love this serum. I was surprised to see that it was oil but it actually rubs in completely and doesn't leave an oily feeling. I really feel like there was a difference in the feeling of my skin even after just a week. So I will defiantly buy these in the future.

January 21, 2016

For the price of these I found it did nothing for my face. My husband thought I would like this but I told him not to buy this again.

January 21, 2016

J'adore les céramides d'Elizabeth Arden. Je les utilise depuis plus de 20 ans. Bien sûr que j'utilise d'autres sérums (car je ne peux m'en passer) mais je reviens toujours aux céramides que j'utilise surtout l'hiver car elles m'aident à maintenir un niveau élevé de collagène sur la peau. La peau devient douce, l'élasticité est améliorée et elles aident à prévenir les rides. Absorption rapide. Et après l'application sur le visage, le cou et le décolleté, pourquoi ne pas "essuyer" nos mains sur nos bras et nos jambes qui en profiteront aussi.

September 05, 2015

Again trying things in my Shoppers Drug Mart 2015 Gift with Purchase and these are almost comical. The product is quite rich and touted as a serum but I think I might do better to wait until winter when my skin is stressed and dehydrated, as it is quite oily. But it's the delivery that got my laughing. They're packaged as little capsules with instructions to twist gently and squeeze the serum out, except that is my clumsy hands the capsules acted like an over anxious beau and I ended up with more of the product shooting an arc across my bathroom than in my hands! You need to take a little pair of scissors and cut the tip off and even then you still get a little spurting action.

I probably won't buy it again, but I'll giggle.

May 01, 2015

These capsules are absolutely amazing for your skin. I use about half a capsule at night before i go to sleep instead of using a night cream. Your skin stays well hydrated, smooth, and looks awesome.

December 18, 2014

It really works well on the skin but it is too oily and I find that I have to blot some of it off. I have tried to only use part of a capsule and save the other part for the next time I does not work... It does its job very well I just find that I have issues with the price for the amount I am getting.

kalinka added a new review for
    Proactiv Solution Kit

Microwaving Tim Hortons' Cups

tricialemieux added a new review for
    Glaceau Vitamin Water

jmca has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone tried Monat hair care?

makeup

cassandre has started a new forum topic
    makeup