• Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lift and Firm Makeup
Good

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lift and Firm Makeup Reviews

Ranked #253 out of 613 in Foundation

August 30, 2016

This is my favourite foundation, a little more money $55.00, then drugstore makeup but worth it. It has an SPF of 15, so you would still have to use a sunscreen with it. This foundation is very creamy and gives you medium to full coverage. Good for oily, aging skin with vitamins A C and E.

May 13, 2015

I have been looking for a foundation that would cover my adult acne scars and this foundation gives an all over smooth look to my skin. In my experience, it works better when applied with a foundation brush. I have used many, many foundations in search for an all over glow, including CC creams and this product is by far the best quality I have used. The price is totally worth it and I am now using my second jar and still completely more than satisfied. The best part about the container is you won't have to worry about wasting the foundation that is usually stuck at the bottom of the foundations with a pump. You will use 100% of this Elizabeth Arden cream foundation!!

October 23, 2014

I bought this foundation thinking it would be heavy and thick, but it's the complete opposite it's smooth and creamy does not streak and covers flawlessly love it.

kristina13 added a new review for