Good

Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Concealer Reviews

Ranked #352 out of 389 in Concealer

January 21, 2016

I was really excited about this product but dissippointed that it doesn't work for my skin type. It has good coverage and does a good job at covering my dark circles in the morning. It lasts for at least half the day. The problem is it stings my eyes. I really should have brought it back. I am careful to keep it well below my bottom lash line however it still makes my eyes water when I put it on... Kind of defeats the purpose!

October 10, 2015

This is the best concealer I've ever used. It lasts a long time too so it's worth every penny. I've actually had the same bottle for years and I use it every time I wear make up! I use it around my eyes to brighten and smooth as well as a concealer.

May 05, 2012

LOVE this concealer. My all-time fave. I've tried lots but there is often a problem with too much pinkness, texture, settling in fine lines, wearing off etc. This one works miracles for me. Its neutral in tone, I can dab it on on top of or underneath my foundation, it blends easily and then 'sets', wears really well. I even love the little applicator which allows me to touch on just how much I need... I can use a dot or a wipe action. ( I use it for any blemishes and also under my eyes) I finish with stippling with my finger. Its not cheap, but its worth every penny because a little goes a long way and my tube lasts a LONG time.

February 06, 2010

A little bit goes a long way with this concealer. I had tried so many different kinds but none of them really blended into my skin perfectly. I decided to spend the money on a good one from Elizabeth Arden and it's changed my world! It blends in with both liquid and powder foundation and it also blends in seamlessly with my skin if I don't want to wear foundation but want to cover up the dark circles. I've bought this a couple times now and until they discontinue it, I will be using it!