• Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Perfectly Nude Foundation
  • Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Perfectly Nude Foundation

Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Perfectly Nude Foundation Reviews

Ranked #260 out of 626 in Foundation

June 11, 2016

That's an excellent foundation. It blends so well when you apply on your face. ( I use a sponge to get best results) I totally recommend it. It is not too liquid or too thick. Perfect !

December 16, 2015

This is great foundation. Not at all heavy or cakey. Huge selection of shades.

February 08, 2015

I was using a different foundation for years and found it never lasted long so I started to look for a new foundation. I found this one after a recommendation from a worker at shoppers drug mart who had very pale skin similar to mine. I find it next to impossible to find a foundation light enough for my fair skin and the even harder to find one that's not overly yellow or pink in undertones. Elizabeth Arden has lots of different shades to choose from. And I'm even more pleased now 2 months after buying this and the bottle is not even half empty. Much better than my last foundation which was a bit more expensive and only lasted a bit more than a month. I'll definitely continue using this foundation.