Elizabeth Arden Original Eight Hour Cream

Elizabeth Arden Original Eight Hour Cream Reviews

Ranked #650 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

April 03, 2015

i worked in a health care field, so i do wash my hands lots.so this cream is a lifesaver for my hands, it repairs and makes them smooth again!

October 23, 2014

It keeps my skin hydrated and it is versatile! I use it to give my skin especially around the cheeks a nice Youthful sheen. I use it whenever I need a little moisture throughout the day. I normally only have to touch up once. This product is in my purse at all times.

March 27, 2014

This smells absolutely terrible but it is super moisturizing and soothing. I use it on my nose when it is sore from blowing it too much and it doesn't sting at all! I've also used it on dry patches on my face. It is similar to petroleum jelly I think.

February 23, 2014

I discovered this cream not long ago and can't do without it now. Just a tiny bit goes a long way - you can even use this on the lips, but I use it on my hands before I go to sleep so that it works through the night. As with all of Elizabeth Arden products, beautiful natural scent.