Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Mineral Bronzing Powder

Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Mineral Bronzing Powder Reviews

Ranked #219 out of 285 in Bronzer

MAKEUP Pure Finish Mineral Bronzing Powder As seen on The Today Show, Rachael Ray Fresh ground every time. Nothing is more seductive than bare, sun-kissed skin. Nothing feels more natural than pure microlight minerals. Get a fresh-ground natural glow with Pure Finish Mineral Bronzing Powder filled with Minerals, Mica, Sea Water Complex, Aloe and Vitamins A, C and E. Includes a mini folding kabuki brush for a perfectly bronzed look. Oil free. Talc free. Fragrance free. No waste. No mess. No kidding.

September 25, 2016

This bronzer is so soft and airy! I have the shade medium and in the cooler months it gives me the perfect gllw to my skin. Not only does it give me a natural bronze and color to the face but it also gives it a glow.

August 26, 2013

Love this bronzer! I enjoy being able to "shave" off a little of it at a time. Excellent color coverage, you really do look like you've just been in the sun. Only thing I don't like is the applicator that comes with it. I use a regular blush brush with it. Product also lasts for months.

July 18, 2010

I was so curious to try this when they sent some of this to the office. I use bronzer quite a lot so I love to try different ones. The whole idea behind this bronzer is that you turn the dial to shave the bronzer instantly. Honestly, I think the 'shaving' part was neat but not very necessary. The tiny brush they include is good to have but doesn't really do a good job. That being said, what I love about this bronzer is the color, the amount of shine and the results. I use very little of this product but i do get a nice sun-kissed glow with the right amount of shimmer. The bronzer doesn't make me look muddy or dirty. It doesn't break me out. The only downsize is the size. It's a bit big and I can't carry it around. It also gets a bit messy 'shaving' the bronzer. I've been using this quite a while and haven't really used up a lot. I think I would repurchase this as one of my bronzer alternatives.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted