Elizabeth Arden Red Door Perfume Reviews

Ranked #697 out of 1216 in Perfume

Introduced in 1989. Fragrance notes: red roses and orchids blend with other exotic flowers honey and spice, very sensual. Recommended use: romantic.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

June 27, 2016

I used to work at the Elizebeth Arden counter at the bay. I'm sorry to say that I feel this is a terrible perfume. It is so yucky to me. But perfume is such a personal choice. Someone else may love it.

June 27, 2016

I have no idea why is this still out on the market.. smells so disgusting, I call it the grandmother perfume. So strong and musky.. so overpowering it hurts my head.

June 27, 2016

Although this fragrance isn't for me - I appreciate that it is a timeless scent.
I am not entirely sure what scent notes are in this fragrance but it strikes me as very spicy with hints of berry and strong floral tones. The spice does seem to wear off quickly but still lingers through from time to time.
If I was to smell this fragrance on a woman I would think "That woman is bold, sophisticated and classy", all positive attributes and qualities quite a few women yearn for.
I have sampled this fragrance for women over and over again working at Shoppers and I did notice that it does smell better on the skin than on the cards so if you are looking to purchase, I recommend spraying it on your inner wrist and maybe walking around the store for a few moments to shop and see how it settles and adjusts to you.
Like I said, beautiful scent but just does not match my personality.

March 05, 2016

This is a wonderful perfume with a very soft fragrance ,I absolutely love the bottle its very appealing ,I prefer to spray a perfume and then walk through it or sometimes dal only on my wrists .This perfume however is so expensive so I haven't been able to buy more .But I would definitely recommend to everyone

January 06, 2016

I am actually quite surprised to see that it has only been available on the market since 1989. This scent is timeless and I don't know what the requirements are, but if it isn't yet Red Door will one day become a classic. It has been able to maintain its selling power due to its beautiful and richly dark sensual aroma. I can still fondly remember discovering the sweet power of a womans scent and how a fragrance could be memorizing and how it would catch and command attention. Still 25 plus years later, Elizabeth Ardens Red Door Purfume is still among one of my very first favourites. Even today it can be counted and found in my scent collection. It is as much of important part of my daily routine as is showering, dressing and eating.

January 06, 2016

love the smell, everyone notices it when i wear it, price is a little much but the scent last a long time so there for so does the bottle, literally a squirt or two will linger forever

February 20, 2015

I like Red Door perfume. My Mother has been wearing this fragrance since I was small. So, I grew up smelling it everyday on her. I buy it for her on her birthday.

February 20, 2015

I love Red Door Perfume by Elizabeth Arden it has a very unique fragrance it is not to over powering and every time I have it on I get what perfume are you wearing, you smell so great and many more compliments. It really is a true Classic. Every one should add Elizabeth Arden's RED DOOR to their perfume collection.

February 20, 2015

I first smelled this when I was 14 years old sleeping over at a friend's. Her stepmother wore this & I loved the smell! I felt like there was a celebrity in the premises! Her house smelled like Red Door. It wasn't overbearing either, if you use it wisely. She gave me one for my birthday! To this day (I'm 32 now), I still wear it! Unfortunately it's expensive! So worth it though if you want to smell good & sophisticated! Also, to be honest- It masks the smell when you're on the time of the month! I put a sprint on my underwear & the smell lasted days in my hamper till laundry day! (Even has a slight smell left after you wash it!) Whenever I go to the mall, I always spray a sample on my coat, shoes or anything that I'd wear daily to save $! 1 more thing, I had a free sample about the size of my pinkie finger & it lasted me a month & half! You don't need too much cuz it's already strong!

January 16, 2015

Love this perfume,I am so stocked up on this.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products