• Elizabeth Arden Superstart Skin Renewal Booster
Amazing

Elizabeth Arden Superstart Skin Renewal Booster Reviews

Ranked #128 out of 295 in Serums

March 04, 2017

The first thing I noticed was the strong "perfume" scent, so this might not be for you if you are sensitive. The booster goes on smooth, soaks in quickly with a silky finish. It's an okay product if you can afford it but I have tried similar products that are cheaper that work just as well. I received this product as a sample to try but I will not be purchasing because of the scent and price.

December 03, 2016

I got a sample size of this from my TopBox subscription. I actually liked the scent of this product. I didn't find much difference after I finished the whole tube of sample given to me. I know for sure that my face was smooth after application but there's really nothing more to it. The full size of this product is quite on the expensive side. I have tried the Body Shop's Vitamin C Skin Booster and I liked that one much better than this.

You are supposed to use this first before any serum or moisturizer. I let my skin absorb the product first for few minutes then apply my serum and moisturizer.

October 14, 2016

This product discovered to me a wonderful world of serums. It is great that i tried the product, that works. It really boost the performance of your moisturizer. It helps to get all the best from your skin care routine. I loved it and i am thankful for this addition to my routine, though i am sure there are a bit cheaper products with similar action.

March 13, 2016

Im sure this is a quality product being from Elizabeth Arden but the smell is horrible. It smells like some kind of super sweet perfume that gave me an instant headache. I tried to wash my face twice after but I could still smell it b