Elizabeth Arden Untold

Elizabeth Arden Untold Reviews

Ranked #686 out of 1216 in Perfume

1.5/5

September 12, 2016

I received this perfume as a sample and thought to try it over the span of a few days. Generally speaking I love Elizabeth Arden scents, and although I enjoyed this one in that category its lasting power left something to be desired. Putting it on in the morning before heading out to work, I found that it was gone if not by the time I was in the office (about an hour later), it was by mid-morning. I'm not against re-applying and know that perfumes fade over the course of a day, but this just seemed far too quick for what is considered a 'high end' perfume.

May 07, 2015

I have been a die hard user of a different Elizabeth Arden scent for many, many years. I told my boyfriend that I wanted a bottle of my usual Elizabeth Arden scent for my birthday, but he made a mistake and ended up getting me a bottle of Untold. I am honestly going to admit that was the best mistake my boyfriend has ever made. I love it. It's become one of my all time favorite scents.

October 30, 2013

New fragrance from Elizabeth Arden! Love the fruity and floral scent. It's not overpowering at all. Just wonderful. I love the bottle design, so classy and lovely.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends