Elizabeth Grant Advanced Cellular Age Defense Day Serum

Elizabeth Grant Advanced Cellular Age Defense Day Serum Reviews

Ranked #247 out of 295 in Serums

July 15, 2015

Good quality product, after about a week of use I do see a big difference in my skin.

March 15, 2015

I have used several of Elizabeth Grant's products and they are top of the line. Granted, they are expensive, but she puts so many healthy ingredients in her products. She uses Terriculem in her products. I hope I spelled that right. She was injured during an explosion on the side of her face. She found essence of terriculem and started using it. She has no scar and her skin is beautiful.

May 07, 2014

I normally don't use Serums, but after receiving this product in a gift back I have been converted! I noticed a difference in my skin's appearance right away. It made my skin smoother and look more hydrated. I use this product with a sunscreen under my makeup. The retail price is a bit steep (aprox $100!) but the quality was great and it did last a long time - about 7 months and that was using it everyday.

September 30, 2013

Wow! Started using the products from the Swag bag from Shopcrawl right away. This serum was included and after only 4 days I can swear by it. It comes out as a gel - very little is needed. Left my skin feeling like silk and didn't even feel that I needed a moisturizer after applying!