Elizabeth Grant Vitamin C Day Serum
Amazing

Elizabeth Grant Vitamin C Day Serum Reviews

Ranked #264 out of 274 in Serums

April 17, 2015

I love Elizabeth Grants products. This vitamin c serum is great. It's made a wonderful difference in my skin's appearance. Her products are expensive but worth it.

April 14, 2015

I bought this hoping it would be lightweight, but it's super heavy and greasy

January 15, 2013

I've been using a small sample size of this and I'm in love with it unfortunately, it is about to run out and I am a bit upset because Elizabeth Grant is hard to find unless you buy online.

It is a 'day' serum, but I usually use it at night. I think, and I might be wrong on this, but the day makes it less intensive and harsh because you'll be in the sun and I like this fact because vitamin c is usually for anti ageing which, when you don't need can make you breakout but I don't find that happening at all with this serum. This isn't too strong and I find that it really works to make my skin brighter. I notice a difference in dark spots too.

It is a bit more than I would pay normally, but you do get a pretty large amount. If I find this on sale or in stores, I think I will buy again.

MandiRoo added a new review for