Elizabeth Mott Tints and Sass

Elizabeth Mott Tints and Sass Reviews

Ranked #371 out of 787 in Lip Balm

April 01, 2015

I'm not a stain type of girl but this stuff is amazing. And you get your money worth out of it

March 09, 2015

I got this item to try out from one of my Ipsy Glam Bags. I LOVE this product!! It's a lip and cheek stain, I haven't used it on my cheeks but love it on my lips. The colour isn't too dark, you can start light and build. It smells GREAT and applies like a dream. I don't like lipstick because of how it feels and it never lasts. This dries on your lips so you can't even feel it and leaves a gorgeous colour. I just apply lip gloss on top throughout the day to get some shine. It definitely lasts over half of the day and just slowly fades all over, you don't get that weird ring like some lipsticks. Again, LOVE IT!

September 21, 2014

I got a lip and cheek stain in color "cherry"
The packaging is great.
The product is cruelty free, which is great.
It has a strong cherry smell, which I am not a fan off.
I was skeptical about tUsing this in my cheek, but once you put it on and blend it quickly. It works.
It's not somwthing I would be lurchasing again, nor recommending.
There are better alternatives for such multipurpose products.

September 06, 2014

This was my first lip stain. I was quite impressed. Love the colour and love the scent. Last a long time.

September 04, 2014

great name, great red color. its a tint, which means you can build the color up, and it lasts half the day, im impressed!