Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask Reviews

Ranked #141 out of 524 in Masks

September 25, 2016

This mask is super affordable, I oaidv$11 us on Amazon and it is so fun to use! You can apply to face that has make up still on or a clean face. Bubbles activate on your face and you can instantly start to feel the carbonated bubbles at work and see the mask growing! It's pretty cool! I highly recommend! Oh ya and my face feels great after use

September 01, 2016

This stuff is just insane! I ordered it from Ebay for super cheap and it arrived in less than two weeks. As soon as I opened the jar the super fresh scent was gorgeous, and the product itself is like a jelly clay. It's a really awesome texture. Once you apply it to your skin it starts fizzing and foaming immediately, and it feels super cooling. As it sat, the foaming got really intense and I had made the mistake of putting it under my nose...I had to rinse that off quickly because of how badly it tickled. After a few minutes I rubbed the super light foam back into my skin which turned it back into typical clay mask consistency.

I heard this removes makeup so I left my full face on, save my eyes, and every last trace of it came off. I used a toner afterwards and there was no residue whatsoever.

This lives up to the hype and does everything it claims to. I am so hooked!

August 28, 2016

I wanted to try this for such a long time. After seeing all these videos about girls trying it. I finally was able to get the "Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask". And let me tell you....I freaking love it! It left my skin feeling amazing.

*It is a little bit hard to clean off of your face if you are only using your hands with water. But i do suggest you to use a washing cloth and it will come right off. Don't put too much too close to your eyes, mouth etc Because it does foam alot.

Fun effective mask. I will buy for sure again.

Updated On: August 28, 2016

You are supposed to press down the foam and then massage your face and then you can clean everything.

July 03, 2016

I LOVE this product. Its very interesting to watch as the bubbles form!
You do not need a thick layer. Don't go to close to your nose or eyes as it does expand.
When applying to your face, make sure the container is closed as that foams as well
It does leave my face slightly tight and shiny, applying to at night is best (for me anyways) everyone is different

*I will definitely buy more in the future!*
I have nothing bad to say about this product.

June 14, 2015

This mask is unlike any other. With a brush I spread a layer over my face. You have to work fast to do this. Once the lask is on, the magic happens. It starts to foam and tingle. THe foam gets very big, spreading out all over your face. It's so neat! Once the foam has grown, you scrap off the foam and then rub the remaining mask all around your face. Then, you wash off. My face was always soft and smooth.

Dark Spots on face

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!