Elk Antler Reviews

Ranked #180 out of 270 in Pet Products

November 11, 2015

My dog absolutely LOVES elk antler. It doesn't chip off or splinter. It was easy for my medium sized border collie to digest. It is a little pricey though. Good as a treat once in a while.

April 14, 2015

I understand that this is a great product for most dogs, but unfortunately my dog did not chew on it at all and wasn't interested in it. So I would not buy this product again based on those reasons. My dog is very picky!

April 11, 2015

Elk antlers are the best chews available for dogs. They won't splinter or come off in chunks which makes them safer than traditional bones. They last a really long time, don't smell and don't get slimy. They're perfect for dogs of all sizes.

April 11, 2015

This is a great investment.. our dog has been chewing on this thing for a month and its still going strong.

February 27, 2015

My dog is extremely destructive when it comes to toys, so these antlers are amazing! They don't have the same stink that bones do and there's a much lower chance of splintering. My dog, who destroys every toy besides ultimate Kongs, takes a while before she finishes these off. Plus they're naturally shed so the elk (or deer, depending on what type you buy) isn't harmed in the process.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier