Elmer's Acid Free Mini Glue Sticks Reviews

Ranked #951 out of 987 in Misc

February 07, 2016

I do a lot of home made card making and these glue sticks are always right on hand. I sometimes am amazed at how well it glues items. I have used Elmer's forever and they have yet to let me down. Best glue sticks!

April 18, 2015

These are good little glue sticks for crafts or other projects you may use them on. They work pretty well for sticking and adhesive.

August 22, 2014

My favourite glue sticks by Elmer's are the purple sticks.
The glue is actually purple and works just like a normal glue stick!!
I Loove The Purple Ones, and will continue to buy em when needed!!!

July 26, 2014

Cheap glue, not bad over all. It works alright on paper and a few other things. So I would say it's average.

What do you think, have you tried it?

0.5/5

October 17, 2006

Now why would I bother to rate something as lame as a glue stick? Because it may prevent one of you from buying this. I came across these in the study today and went "oooh! how cute!" They're the size of a lip balm and I thought they were adorable as I considered popping one in my purse for one of those "better to be prepared" moments. My husband bought them about a month ago and thought they'd be handy. Well, they're not. They are all hard as a rock. Literally. It's like they were never even glue and they're brand new! Don't be fooled by their cuteness. They're going in the garbage.