em cosmetics Love Me for Me liquid foundation

em cosmetics Love Me for Me liquid foundation Reviews

Ranked #313 out of 595 in Foundation

1.5/5

April 01, 2015

This stuff is so liquidy and has no coverage whatsoever! I tried it once and hated it so I gave it away to my sister so it's her problem now. It sucks more than a crappy foundation you can get at some sketchy dollar store. Don't bother with it, unless you want no coverage!

September 13, 2014

This foundation is highly pigmented and covers really well. It's the perfect foundation: lightweight but not to sheer, full-coverage but not cakey.

September 04, 2014

This is possibly one of the very few liquid foundations that matches my skin tone perfectly. I've been searching high and low for something that will match my olive skin, and I think I've found it with this one. It provides an even coverage, and does a good job of evening out my skin. It doesn't dry out my skin, but my laugh lines and oily nose do show up towards the end of the day. It also does a pretty good job of covering up redness and milder scars. Darker scars would definitely require a concealer though. Purchasing it just got easier now that's available on amazon, so I don't have to deal with that ridiculous myUS thing.