Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré Reviews

Ranked #287 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

March 26, 2016

I bought this cream because of the great reviews on Sephora's website, so I had high hopes for this. I was hoping it would absorb quickly quickly and keep my skin hydrated during the harsh winter. It worked okay on my combination skin. It does absorb fairly well, but there is nothing special about this cream. My skin would always end up dry in the morning.

February 20, 2016

I really liked this moisturizer. It was so light and great under makeup. It's a bit pricey but it worked well enough that I wouldn't mind the occasional splurge.

July 16, 2015

Embryolisse makes one of the most basic yet effective facial moisturizers on the market. This cream is best suited for normal to dry skin, since this is has a combination of shea butter and emollient oils that can be a bit too heavy for my combination-oily skin. There is no SPF, and it can even be used to dissolve and remove makeup. No wonder it's a makeup artist favourite worldwide.

June 17, 2015

This is really nice. Skin feels hydrated and comforted. Really is worth the price and i understand what all of the hype is about. Also, it doesn't "roll" off the skin which is a pet peeve of mine!

June 08, 2015

Best. Skincare. Ever. I am totally hooked and downright obsessed with this product. It has been a staple of models, famous makeup artists and celebrity for a while and the buzz is totally deserved. I was curious to see this name come back a lot, so I needed to try the stuff for myself.

This is a french dermo-cosmetics brand, designed by a dermatologist, so you know it's good stuff. The cream is thick but in a good way, deeply nourishing and very gentle on sensitive skin. The skins drinks it up like a single girl downs her Cosmo on a Friday night. Leaving you with plump, glowy (not oily) skin.It is very litghly perfumed, a soft, clean scent. My skin has never looked better! I've used this product till the last drop and can't wait to have someone to bring it from France for me or find a place that keeps it in Quebec.

I adore it, I have been raving about the thing to all of my friends. I would buy a whole box of Embryolisse Lait-crème if I could just to make sure I never have to go a day without it.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for