Emergen-C 1000 mg Vitamin C Travel Box Reviews

Ranked #161 out of 261 in Vitamins/Minerals

February 15, 2017

Every time I take one of these I feel so much better, and it happens pretty quick! I think I fell in love with these to be my new vitamin! Chewables are great too! Not a chalky aftertaste like many other brands have, even the kids like them!

June 06, 2016

Acai berry is my favourite flavour but they're all good. When I feel allergy symptoms increasing around this time of the year I take Emergen-C every morning. It helps to reduce the symptoms. I also use it when I start a cold or flu. Works for me!

April 20, 2016

I love this product. When I start to feel under the weather I drink this twice daily and the full blown cold or flu rarely shows up. It also gives me an extra boost of energy I find, which is never unwelcome.

April 06, 2015

I have been using this product for about a month and I really like it. Of course it is hard to know wether a vitamin is working without a blood test. I feel like it is

March 09, 2015

I love these individual packets of Emergen -C 1000 mg Vitamin C Travel Box Drink Mix! It is so easy to add to your daily water and so many varieties to choose from. I have used all the flavors over the years, not only because it keeps me hydrated, I can bring one to the Gym, shopping, a walk or throw one in your bag for convenience. One packet will provide you with not only 1000 mg of Vitamin C but it is also a Vitamin and Mineral Supplement. This is a great product If you want to keep your Electrolytes optimal , support your Immune system, Metabolize carbohydrates, and proteins. I highly recommend to replace key electrolytes lost through perspiration. Fix it How You Like It Less Water, More Flavor. Many flavors to choose from. A great Antioxidant and 7 B Vitamins. 30 Packets in a box.!

April 07, 2014

I have never bought this product but have been lucky enough to try sample, and yes I would recommend this product. They are packed with vitamin C, taste great and very fast and easy to use.

April 04, 2014

I love this stuff! Whenever I feel run down or possibly getting a cold I use this!

September 09, 2013

I prefer to just have OJ or oranges. This is good for Vit C boosts. I drink it in my office.

August 20, 2013

This is my favorite of the Emergen-C brand. It tastes great and whenever i feel a cold coming on i ingest some of this and BAM no cold.