Emergen-C Blueberry-Acai
Good

Emergen-C Blueberry-Acai Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 261 in Vitamins/Minerals

January 04, 2017

The emergen-c blueberry-acacia was really tasty. It comes in a box with multiple little 9.1g packets or in my pharmacy you can purchase them individually for $.75. I love this product, I tend to be on the go a lot and don't eat enough fruits and vegetables. This little packet has 1000 msg of vitamin c in it. Very convenient to add to your water bottle or just mix it up in a glass of water. The taste was pleasant, not bitter and not too sweet. I found it very quenching as well as gives me that extra boost of cold and flu fighting vitamins c. I find the boxes a bit pricey, but the option to buy one or two individual ones was a better way for me. I recommend this product for people who need a boost of energy!

December 07, 2016

My sister raved about this, so when I saw it in sale I grabbed a box. It is a fizzy vitamin C super dose...I should have taken it earlier but I didn't really feel like I was getting so sick. So today I woke up feeling like a Mack truck hit me. I have already had 2 drinks of this, and I feel slightly better, but the reason I'm posting this is...take at the first sign of a cold, and avoid getting to this point. A lot of people swear by this...the only thing I would recommend is to get the Orange...the acai berry has a slightly off taste, especially on top of a very blocked nose.

November 28, 2016

LOVE it! I got this on sale and decided to try it out, no more energy drinks for me! This is a healthy way for me stay alert with no horrible "crash" that an energy drink leaves you with

August 28, 2016

I picked these up on sale to take travelling with me. They were a nice change to plain water but I'm not sold on the health benefits. I'd rather just eat an orange!

May 18, 2016

I just love these individual packets of Vitamins/Minerals Supplement. The flavour of Blueberry-Acai tastes great! I find this hydrates, providing me with immune boosting, electrolytes, zinc, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Calcium, Magnesium...... I enjoy this Fuzzy Drink Mix instead of always drinking plain water and gaining benefits to my health.