Emergen-C Super Orange Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

August 25, 2016

First of all, thumbs up for taste. I don't usually like anything orange flavour because it reminds me of the cold syrup I was forced to take whenever I had cold during the winter months. (yuk!) But this one was surprisingly pleasant. It was refreshing especially mixed with cold water and some ice cubes to give extra boost to my energy! Because I had a coupon for this product I bought this with a fairly good deal, but I am not sure if I would pay the regular price for this product. I drank my emergen-c super orange before I hit the gym and I think it did give me more energy than usual. Overall I would recommend this product.

0.5/5

August 23, 2016

I wanted to like this, I really did but it just didn't taste good at all. I generally like citrus flavoured things but no. Just no. It was oddly fizzy which I could live with but the taste was kind of watery. It was gross and I couldn't even drink the whole thing so I can only rate the effectiveness as poor since you don't get benefits from things you cannot even drink.

If I had spent the money this costs in stores on it, I would be really upset. Luckily I got this as a sample from a freebie site. Maybe their other flavors are better but this was gross.

April 21, 2016

I had expected more from these. Sure the packets were convenient to take to work, but I didn't find the taste appealing nor the fizz - wasn't enough for me. Take a pass!

January 20, 2016

When I feel a cold coming on the first thing I reach for is vitamin c, emergen-c super orange drink is amazing! It has a great taste, and disolves quickly into water. I keep it on hand and everyone in the family drinks it. so far we have gotten through the winter without any colds!

January 12, 2016

It tastes good and works well for a boost of vitamin C works well if you have something violent like someone lets pout a cough or sneeze! Ick for these that got the symptoms, I think it works by having mega doses of vit c, the taste is good if you love oranges!

December 10, 2015

I absolutely love the Emergen-C brand and have a few different flavors. Any time I feel I may be getting sick, or if I already am (like right now), I make sure to mix up an Emergen-C to help my body fight off the sickness faster. My husband loves the Orange flavor (it's his favorite). I give my older kids 1/2 a packet when they are feeling very sick and it helps them stay hydrated as a bonus!

December 10, 2015

I always drink this product at the first sign of a tickle in my throat or when my nose start running! I feel that the extra boost of vitamin C helps me to recover quicker. I'm drinking some as I type this :)

It has a nice taste and is easy to mix. I love how the packages come in a convenient size. Perfect for travelling or just carry with you during the day. It's sold were I do most of my shopping so that's a huge plus for me :)

1.5/5

November 18, 2015

I tried the Emergen-C Super Orange and I found it too sweet.After trying it they were talking about it on a news channel saying that it was proven that there wasn't in fact 1000 Mg of vitamin C but very little.

October 22, 2015

If you're feeling drained or feel a cold coming on try this product. I mix it with a little water aND within an hour I'm already feeling better with more energy and alertness. A healthier pick me up then a cup of coffee or a redbull. #emercen-c