Emergen-C Vitamin Drink Mix Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

Emer'gen-C is primarily an antioxidant used to prevent infections, bruising, colds & flu, sinusitis, sore throats, blood clots, atherosclerosis, high blood pressure, physical and mental stress, weak immune system, cholesterol levels, liver toxicity and collagen formation with added vitamins, minerals and electrolytes. Vitamin C is essential for the formation and maintenance of connective tissue, is a powerful antioxidant, and it is involved in normal immune function. Today, Alacer Corp. produces the most advanced line of food supplements in the world and is now established world leader in Vitamin C technology.

November 30, 2016

We always have Emergen-C at home for emergency. Whenever we feel run down, we take it with orange juice. I know most people take it with water, but it taste much better with orange juice. It saved us from getting sick so many times.

November 28, 2016

I like that this mix has a bunch of vitamins and healthy stuff all tossed into one little packet. It has double the dose of Vitamin C than one of my chewable tablets offer. Be sure to read the directions and drink Emergen-C with food and a couple hours before or after taking other meds. If you don't, you'll get wicked heartburn - so, follow the directions. It also stresses to take just 1 packet a day. It'd be nice if the directions were written a bit larger, but they need the room on the package for all the medicinal ingredients (which, in itself is impressive for a little 9-gram pouch).
The taste of this orange flavour is pretty awful. It reminds me of what stale or rotten orange juice must taste like - so believe me, it's not easy to drink this stuff with just water. Maybe it'd be better in juice or flavoured water. When drinking it, it's almost like drinking a flat can of pop that was left out too long.
All I do is take a drink, take a bite of sandwich, take a drink, take a bite - and so on.

November 28, 2016

Glad I got to try these out for free, taste yuck! Weird taste. I felt a cold coming on and drank 2 in one day, it didn't help at all. I wouldn't buy these.

November 28, 2016

I have tried this a few times after receiving samples but I really dislike the product. It tastes terrible and gave me heartburn almost immediately. I will definitely not be purchasing it in the future. Will stick with my chewable tablets.

October 30, 2016

Got this as a free sample and tried it as I got a sore throat. I don't really think it helps. Its taste is not bad though. Like the Acai flavor better than the super orange one.

October 15, 2016

I've had a few samples of these packs and I don't like the taste. It seems very chalky to me. I drink it for the vitamin C, but it is not pleasant. They need to change the formula and make it into water drops instead of powder.

October 14, 2016

If you hate water this stuff is good for you. I like one of these once in a while but not all the time. Sometimes i am in a juice mood and this does the trick.

October 13, 2016

I first received mine as a free sample and loved the taste and known benefits, i have a really low immune system, so this stuff is essential for me.1,000 mg of vitamin C and other immune supporting antioxidants zinc and manganese, 7 B vitamins to enhance energy naturally, and electrolytes to replenish post-workout!* It is a great vitamin drink that should be implemented into everybodys lifestyle.

September 12, 2016

the store was out of my regular effervescent vitamin so I looked at this. I thought it was just vitamin c. I was delighted to see that it ALSO has the B vitamins I get in the other drink. Also magnesium and a few other trace elements. They also had a tropical flavour. I thought I would give it a try. I am so pleased that i did. It gave me energy and tasted great. I love the packets which make it portable. I always keep some in my purse so I can just add them to water when I need a boost. Definitely a keeper. I will be trying the different flavours too.

September 11, 2016

I got a free sample of this Emergen-C Drink Mix about a year ago and have been hooked on it ever since! It doesn't taste too bad, a bit drab but not offensive at all. When I feel my body getting tired or feel the first signs of a cold I will drink one and whatever I feel like I am coming down with just seems to disappear. It gives me a good boost of energy and makes me feel a lot better! It is actually quite an expensive drink but in my opinion the benefits out weigh the cost factor. I do recommend it for anyone who needs that extra boost of Vitamin C it certainly won't hurt anything!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml