Emergen-C Vitamin Drink Mix Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 261 in Vitamins/Minerals

Emer'gen-C is primarily an antioxidant used to prevent infections, bruising, colds & flu, sinusitis, sore throats, blood clots, atherosclerosis, high blood pressure, physical and mental stress, weak immune system, cholesterol levels, liver toxicity and collagen formation with added vitamins, minerals and electrolytes. Vitamin C is essential for the formation and maintenance of connective tissue, is a powerful antioxidant, and it is involved in normal immune function. Today, Alacer Corp. produces the most advanced line of food supplements in the world and is now established world leader in Vitamin C technology.

February 15, 2017

I enjoy Drinking this Stuff Twice a day Keeps me Going and I am Getting my Vitamin C which is good. for me. I am Going to keep Buying this. The Taste is not Bad. Goes down Easy.

February 05, 2017

I love this product! I feel better when I take it consistently. I have more energy and am able to get more done during the day! I wish a wider variety of flavors were available in Canada but I make sure to pick up some when I go to the Stateds!

February 02, 2017

I received a free sample of this in the mail. I ended up using it when I had a very bad cold to boost my Vitamin C! I found that the drink tasted pretty good for the amount of vitamins that was in it. I would buy this product again!

February 02, 2017

I had received this in the mail for free one day and I figured I give it a try. It does have a nice taste too it but most vitamin C drinks do taste quite nice. It mixes well when you add it too water/juice. The only concern with this product is that its $10 for a box of these. It would be cheaper just buying the vitamin C tablets. I probably wouldn't purchase this after knowing how much they sell for.

January 26, 2017

I received a sample along with a coupon and purchased a box. I was feeling like a cold was coming on and took this product with water. The cold never developed so I think it works.

January 21, 2017

I've tried the orange flavour of this drink several times before making my review. The company has a promotion at the moment where you can be sent a free sample along with a high value coupon. Normally I wouldn't buy a whole box of the pouches but with the coupon I am definitely considering it. I'm not sure that it does follow through on its claims, or even how I would verify them, "to prevent infections, bruising, colds & flu, sinusitis, sore throats, blood clots, atherosclerosis, high blood pressure, physical and mental stress, weak immune system, cholesterol levels, liver toxicity and collagen formation with added vitamins, minerals and electrolytes," but I am always happy to get more vitamins into my diet. That being said, I haven't gotten a full blown cold for nearly a year, so maybe it is working its magic.

January 17, 2017

I was hesitant to try this product because there's a lot of ingredients that I don't recognize. However, I was catching a cold one day and I was encouraged to take this product and low and behold, I recovered really quickly.

January 16, 2017

This mix in the drink tasted very good and it was cool to watch it change colour from a pale yellow to a bright orange. The fizziness on my tongue was a pleasant feeling and it tasted like a healthy orange crush drink. The price for just vitamin c is average, not a great deal or anything but if it was cheaper I wouldn't mind getting it again.

January 16, 2017

I live on this stuff only when I am sick and it does help me recover from a cold quicker. It tastes great - a little grainy so you have to make sure to stir really well. Always have this on hand!

January 16, 2017

When you can have your dose of vitamin C in a drink , 2 in 1. It is not too sweet. It seem's you are drinking water. the taste is pleasant. I really recommend this.

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic