Emergen-C Vitamin Drink Mix Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 274 in Vitamins/Minerals

Emer'gen-C is primarily an antioxidant used to prevent infections, bruising, colds & flu, sinusitis, sore throats, blood clots, atherosclerosis, high blood pressure, physical and mental stress, weak immune system, cholesterol levels, liver toxicity and collagen formation with added vitamins, minerals and electrolytes. Vitamin C is essential for the formation and maintenance of connective tissue, is a powerful antioxidant, and it is involved in normal immune function. Today, Alacer Corp. produces the most advanced line of food supplements in the world and is now established world leader in Vitamin C technology.

March 24, 2017

I really wasn't impressed with Emergen-C . Maybe it's just because I thought it tasted a bit bitter. I think they need to come out with a few new flavours. Just my opinion though ! Still worth trying for others though..

March 08, 2017

Funny that this should show up on the home page as I am just sipping on a glass full of this now! I take it when I feel like I'm going to be catching a cold and it really makes me feel so much better. It's packed with a ton of Vitamin C that is so beneficial in warding off the common cold or flu. It tastes pretty good too, it's a. Ice orange flavour that nots bitter nor sweet! It also seems to give me a nice boost of energy when I need it! Definitely recommend this one!

March 08, 2017

My mom introduced me to this when I started getting colds and feeling like my immune system is weak. It's convenient to carry around and dissolves easily in water. The taste is ok, I've tried the orange and pink lemonade, wish there were more flavours were available in Canada. I take it once a day (winter and summer) and I feel more energetic and have not had a cold or flu since. The price is a bit pricey but they go on sale fairly often and I stock up.

March 06, 2017

This is a great product, I go and us this as soon as I feel a cold coming, I take this and regular vitamin c ad find f I do get a cold it doesn't last as long love the tangy favor

February 28, 2017

I use this during the winter months to boost my immune system. It is so easy to use and tastes good. It comes in convenient packs that dissolve in water so it is easy to bring with you or use at home. It can be pricey but I think it is worth it to stay healthy especially over the winter months.

February 15, 2017

I enjoy Drinking this Stuff Twice a day Keeps me Going and I am Getting my Vitamin C which is good. for me. I am Going to keep Buying this. The Taste is not Bad. Goes down Easy.

February 05, 2017

I love this product! I feel better when I take it consistently. I have more energy and am able to get more done during the day! I wish a wider variety of flavors were available in Canada but I make sure to pick up some when I go to the Stateds!

February 02, 2017

I received a free sample of this in the mail. I ended up using it when I had a very bad cold to boost my Vitamin C! I found that the drink tasted pretty good for the amount of vitamins that was in it. I would buy this product again!

February 02, 2017

I had received this in the mail for free one day and I figured I give it a try. It does have a nice taste too it but most vitamin C drinks do taste quite nice. It mixes well when you add it too water/juice. The only concern with this product is that its $10 for a box of these. It would be cheaper just buying the vitamin C tablets. I probably wouldn't purchase this after knowing how much they sell for.

January 26, 2017

I received a sample along with a coupon and purchased a box. I was feeling like a cold was coming on and took this product with water. The cold never developed so I think it works.