Emergen-C Vitamin Drink Mix Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 255 in Vitamins/Minerals

Emer'gen-C is primarily an antioxidant used to prevent infections, bruising, colds & flu, sinusitis, sore throats, blood clots, atherosclerosis, high blood pressure, physical and mental stress, weak immune system, cholesterol levels, liver toxicity and collagen formation with added vitamins, minerals and electrolytes. Vitamin C is essential for the formation and maintenance of connective tissue, is a powerful antioxidant, and it is involved in normal immune function. Today, Alacer Corp. produces the most advanced line of food supplements in the world and is now established world leader in Vitamin C technology.

January 21, 2017

I've tried the orange flavour of this drink several times before making my review. The company has a promotion at the moment where you can be sent a free sample along with a high value coupon. Normally I wouldn't buy a whole box of the pouches but with the coupon I am definitely considering it. I'm not sure that it does follow through on its claims, or even how I would verify them, "to prevent infections, bruising, colds & flu, sinusitis, sore throats, blood clots, atherosclerosis, high blood pressure, physical and mental stress, weak immune system, cholesterol levels, liver toxicity and collagen formation with added vitamins, minerals and electrolytes," but I am always happy to get more vitamins into my diet. That being said, I haven't gotten a full blown cold for nearly a year, so maybe it is working its magic.

January 17, 2017

I was hesitant to try this product because there's a lot of ingredients that I don't recognize. However, I was catching a cold one day and I was encouraged to take this product and low and behold, I recovered really quickly.

January 16, 2017

This mix in the drink tasted very good and it was cool to watch it change colour from a pale yellow to a bright orange. The fizziness on my tongue was a pleasant feeling and it tasted like a healthy orange crush drink. The price for just vitamin c is average, not a great deal or anything but if it was cheaper I wouldn't mind getting it again.

January 16, 2017

I live on this stuff only when I am sick and it does help me recover from a cold quicker. It tastes great - a little grainy so you have to make sure to stir really well. Always have this on hand!

January 16, 2017

When you can have your dose of vitamin C in a drink , 2 in 1. It is not too sweet. It seem's you are drinking water. the taste is pleasant. I really recommend this.

January 16, 2017

I love this product! I use it when I'm feeling run down and the morning after a few drinks primarily. I love the orange taste and I put it in less water than the recommended amount only because it tastes too watered down otherwise.

January 16, 2017

Love this product! It tastes great (my kids actually ask if they can have it) and is an easy way to boost immunity through the tough winter or to shorten the symptoms of a nasty cold!

January 12, 2017

i love these emergenc drink mixes.. they taste good and i feel like they actually work to give you a boost of energy and make you feel better if your feeling like you could be getting sick. definately would reccommend these to anyone looking for a boost

January 11, 2017

I got a sample of this from the Emergen-C website and I got exactly what I expected. The orange taste is a bit strange but if you aren't a healthy eater this is a great way to get some vitamins into your system

January 08, 2017

I love the Pink Lemonade flavor . I mix it with a half cup of water . I use it after a workout and take it with me on holidays so that my immune system is stronger I don't catch any colds or anything when I fly. I also mix a teaspoon of Ashwagandha powder with it to boost my thyroid and energy levels. The lemonade masks the awful taste of the Ashwagandha powder.