Emergen-C Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 211 in Natural Therapies

October 15, 2016

I had heard great things about Emergen-c but found it was pricy. When I realized that a box was less than the cost of one missed hour of work, I gave in and bought some. There is a $5 coupon available online, and SDM had a sale. Mid week, I strayed feeling a cold coming on, as did my son. We each drank one at each meal, and both of us are super healthy now. Oddly, I can usually detect a cold when my lips start feeling really dry, then a tiny bit of nasal congestion...usually next day is a full blown cold, but after 2 days of Emergen-C , all symptoms were gone. I will be keeping a box in the medicine chest from now on!

September 18, 2016

I have been using the raspberry flavour all summer and have felt better in general. I use it once a day after my workout and have had more energy and have not felt dehydrated at all. I mix it into a glass of water . The taste is good and it's not too sweet or fake.

September 15, 2016

This is an amzing product!! Has a great taste, and helps the immune system stay intact! I've already purchased my emergen-c and use it every morning!! Defiantly a must try!!!

1.5/5

June 09, 2016

Oh these taste so bad. I've mixed them as per package instructions and they always tastes horrible. It's watered down, not fruity, not sweet, and just an awful taste. I don't know why they don't improve it. There are Koolaid and crystal light drink mixes that are the same amount of powder and taste great. There are much nicer ways to get vitamin c, I'd rather even eat an orange. The only way to use these would be to add them to already made drinks so that this flavour gets hidden in the mix.

June 09, 2016

I received multiple samples of this emergen c on more than occasion and each time I try it I'm never able to stomach it. It's gritty and the powder never really dissolves, the taste isn't that good either, this would probably be good for someone who can stomach it but I could not. Good luck!

1.5/5

March 31, 2016

I received Emergen-C as a sample in the mail. This product is absolutely disgusting tasting and does not mix as well as I expected it to. My husband nor I were able to drink it and I will definitely not be purchasing it.

As for the price I cannot really speak for it.

March 31, 2016

Anytime I feel a cold coming on or a slight sore throat, I take 2 of these 2x a day and I seem to fight off whatever it was trying to attack. I make anyone who is feeling sick try them as wqell and Ive won many people over

0.5/5

January 30, 2016

I got this as a sample, have to say I did not like this at all.

January 30, 2016

This tastes great, and its an easy way to get your Vitamin C when you're on the go. If you have problems with it dissolving, I suggest you use warm water.

January 10, 2016

I don't love the taste. It seems a bit gritty and doesn't completely mix in.
But, it serves a purpose. I only use these when I need those extra vitamins.