Eminence Organics Coconut Milk Cleaner

Eminence Organics Coconut Milk Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #848 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

Fluid milk

August 12, 2014

I love this. Works very well and smells excellent.

March 27, 2014

Coconut anything and I'm sold!

I really like this product, the smell of the cleanser and the feel of my skin afterwards is wonderful.

The only negative I have with this product is that I feel my eye makeup didn't come off completely. I had mascara under my eyes after washing my face. Otherwise, I love this cleanser!

October 05, 2009

I had a situation using a same-old same-old face cleanser (I will not disclose names) that I bought from shoppers and my skin went crazy! So dry, itchy, blotchy, just awful looking and awful feeling as well! I went to Solarice to check out a brand that was recommended to me and within 2 days of using this amazing, wonderful smelling, soothing cleanser my skin was back and better than ever! I will always use this product as I have learned from my experience that my skin is much more sensitive than I give it credit for. Love your skin! p.s. the spa usually gives samples of some of their other eminence products as they range in the more expensive prices. It is an investment for your face. I bought my cleanser a year ago and it's still going strong. You do not need much of this cleanser at all to see results. My one regret is that they do not have a matching moisturizer to take you into full out tropical bliss :)