• Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant
  • Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant

Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 230 in Facial Exfoliators

September 23, 2016

I absolutely LOVE this one!

This exfoliator is in powder form and you mix it with a very small amount of water to create a paste-like texture that you then rub all over your face. I find it best to add a drop of water at a time until you reach the consistency that you want, otherwise it could be too runny and it won’t apply well to your face – it’ll just run down your arms as soon as you raise your hands.

This exfoliant is labelled as gentle enough to be used daily, but I find it a bit harsh for daily use. What I’ve started doing is mixing it with the Firm Skin Açai Cleanser instead of water and it works perfectly! The cleanser gives it a thicker consistency so it’s not as harsh on my face and I can use it daily. It leaves my skin feeling SO SOFT! And when combined with the cleanser my face feels soft and hydrated, it’s really really nice.

This product smells fruity; it smells so good!

July 10, 2016

At first glance this product seems a little intimidating to use since it comes as a dry powder. But fear not! Just add a few drops of water to a dime size amount of product. Using your fingertips create a paste-like texture and apply to face and neck using circular motions. Massage into skin and rinse. You won't believe how soft your skin will feel after!

One element to take into consideration when using this product however... On the bottle it says the Dermafoliant is a daily exfoliant. That's a little too abrasive to use daily I'd say no more than 3 times a week.