Emjoi Micro-Pedi Callus Remover Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 164 in Foot Care

Micro-Pedi's spinning rollers quickly and easily buff away rough, callused skin on feet to reveal supple, touchable feet.

• Removes rough, dry and calloused skin from feet in seconds
  • Unique roller spins 360 degrees for fast results
  • Battery operated
  • Revolutionary device takes the chore out of smoothing skin on your feet.
  • Gently and effectively buffs away rough, dry and calloused skin in seconds.
  • Safer and more effective than metal scrapers and easier than a pumice stone
  • Rubberized easy grip
  • Battery operated (requires 2 x AA batteries - not included)

May 26, 2016

Got this at costco on sale with a bunch of refills so it was such a steal! I love this. It is easy to use and does some serious work on cracked feet. Now if only I would use it more often...

February 25, 2016

This is on my wish list ,i don't own one but my sister has one ,i always borrow it from her ,iit's a very nice productake my foot nice &smooth;,same results i get it from salon ,save my money &time;as well ,i really like it &recommend;it

July 17, 2015

great for do it yourself clean up at home for your feet. Great results saves money on pedicures.

July 15, 2015

It is a bit pricey, considering after I purchased it other brands/companies came out with their version. It does work makes your feet nice and smooth, however, the refills are a bit pricey and don't last very long for the cost. But a lot more convenient then the manual files.

June 08, 2015

Love this product! Its very easy to use , removes all the dead dry skin and leaves smooth skin . Would highly recommend ! Only downside is, if your feet is in bad condition it may take some time to get your feet smooth and you may go through a few packages of refills. If you keep using it regularly you wont need many refills and it will last you quite a while. My feet were in much better condition than my husband's and it didn't take me much use to get the nice smooth skin.My husband had really rough dry feet and been also using it and his feet are smooth too after a week of using it. Beats going to get a pedicure any day in my opinion and saves you tons of money too.

June 08, 2015

It works great at removing all the dead skin but maybe my calluses are terrible as even the coarsest refill wears out after using 5-7times. Keep buying the refills are too expensive. That's the only downside. Other than that, this product works great, in my opinion, when your skin is completely dry (not directly after shower). It's quite satisfying seeing the white flakes falling off.

May 20, 2015

I have always had problems with callouses and was ashamed to go for pedicures. My friend let me try out the one on tv (personal-pedi), I thought it worked pretty good. I went to Shopper's Drug Mart and talked with the cosmetician. They sold that one and the Emjoi Micro pedi. I asked her which one she would recommend. She told me I would be delighted with Emjoi. The product is much better value, at the time it was on sale. It also has and comes with accessories. Having tried the other product,I found Emjoi much better quality I am so pleased with its performance. Very smooth after application easy to use and clean. Ecstatic with the results!

April 26, 2015

I was lucky enough to score one of these on clearance for $25! I was skeptical at first and didn't want to get it but I went ahead and bought it and I'm glad I did! It has made a world of difference to my feet. It buffed them smooth without further damaging my cracked heels. This tool is hands down better than any pedi tool you can buy.

April 26, 2015

I was a little apprehensive about buying this product; because of the price. When I did buy it I was so happy that I shelled out the money. This product is amazing my heels were so dry and cracked I thought nothing was ever going to make them smooth, but as soon as I put this to my heel, I was amazed with the results. My heels are the smoothest they've ever been. I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. it's worth every penny.

January 02, 2015

This is the only home product I've tried that works on calloused feet. It is even better than a salon pedicure and is way faster. I maybe spend a minute every few weeks running it over my feet before a morning shower.