Amazing

EmojiBandz Fun Pack, Monkey, Sunglasses Emoji, Hamburger, Monkey, Turtle, Smiley Face Emoji, Panda! Reviews

1 review
Ranked #20 out of 43 in Bracelets

January 18, 2016

These EmjoiBandz are Awesome! Santa was cool enough to bring them to each one of us in our stockings! It seemed so perfect too because all the different types of Emjoi's seemed to match each person in the family. Thankfully, there were no duplicates.

My oldest boy got the Cool Guy with Sunglasses on - perfect match to his personality. He is 29 years old.
His wife got the Panda one. She's so sweet & huggable!
My daughter definitely had to have Turtle one. She's wanted to be a marine biologist her whole life!
Her baby girl - my Granddaughter; got the Monkey one for sure!!! She just turned 1 year old. Hahaha. Very fitting!
My youngest son is 15 years old. I saw the Hamburger bracelet and couldn't stop laughing for a while. That boy can eat!
And I got the Smiley face :-) I try to be positive most of the time and this will remind me if I'm not.

It worked out perfect for us and everyone was pleased. Baby girl could chew (gum it) on hers and it held up great. Poor baby is teething like crazy. The quality is good and colors are vibrant and very nice. This was a good purchase. The little things are what can make a big difference.

I will recommend these to family and friends. It would be perfect for birthday party bags. Buy 2 or 3 packs and you'll make a bunch of kids happy! I was thinking of getting more for the basketball team as a reward when they do something outstanding. These are such an inexpensive item that you can use for so many different events and you'll be putting a smile on someone's face!

I was given these bracelets at a discounted price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. Thank you for reading! Make it a great day!

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for