Ener-C Vitamin C Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

September 25, 2016

I love this product because it is easy to use and has lasting effects. Whenever I feel like I am coming down with something, a swig of Ener-C always does the trick. I believe it definitely keeps colds and flu at bay. It also comes in individual packets so it is very convenient when you are on the go! I always keep a package on stand-by and you can find them at most drugstores!

September 19, 2016

I like this product because it is easy to use, drink and feel great after. I found my energy level improved and when feeling half sick, it helped ward off that nasty cold. I am convinced it has helped me. I did find it a little pricey, but will buy it and take on all trips because the packaging is easy to carry.

July 04, 2016

Drinking water is important to my daily life. Adding Healthy Ener-C Vitamin C not only tastes amazing, but I have Electrolytes, Vitamins and Nutrients to keep me hydrated. Lemon-Lime Tangerine-grapefruit and Raspberry.

May 12, 2016

I love the taste of the orange ener C.the fiz wakes you up, it's refreshing and light. No yucky aftertaste. My sister first gave it to me when I was not feeling well...it certainly helped and tasted great

February 24, 2016

I received a sample of this and was very excited to try this product. But was a little disappointed, I didn't really like the flavour and it is fizzy. I'm not sure if I would buy this product in the future although it was great benefits

February 24, 2016

I actually received this as a sample from my drugstore when I got my flu shot last year. Recently I felt a cold coming on so I remembered that I had this and had it immediately. The taste isn't the best... it's kind of fizzy and unsettling. However, I could tell that it worked really well. It has so much vitamin C in it, how could it not!
I will definitely be purchasing this

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml