Enfamil A Ready to Feed Reviews

Ranked #86 out of 126 in Baby Food

April 24, 2016

so i was breastfeeding and never thought i would be using formula i tried so many when for health reasons i had to stop:( and my baby loves this formula it is amazing on their little tummies and i seriously recommand this brand if you choose to bottle feed

July 02, 2015

this product is pretty good. they sometimes send me coupons. the price is affordable. there cereal, and all products my son eats.

May 11, 2015

I found this to be the worst waste of money ever! Not only did it cause bowel issues for my daughter, but it costed us a fortune. My daughter would drink 3 bottles (237 ml) a day another 3 at night. A box of 18 is 50 dollars. So she would get less than a week out of it!
It also stinks! Feeding her this every day would make me urge. Not to mention it stains clothes to the point where you can't even clean it and it's only good for the garbage! Do not feed your children this.

March 06, 2015

I got these from the hospital when my baby was born and when I got them as samples in the mail. They were great when going out, very quick and easy. I didn't like that they stained his clothes, and his spit up stunk more than formula that I would give him from the tin. So I didn't use them too much.

August 07, 2014

These are perfect for traveling and going out and about. My baby boy loves them, but they are only something I will buy when I know I am going on long trips or going somewhere where there are no bottle warmers, since you do not need them when using this product.

August 04, 2014

My new born son did not take from another fromula so i hate to switch while in the hospital. This is very expensive but I love it and so does he.

June 24, 2014

It's good quality but it's expensive and it stain clothes.

June 20, 2014

Great product for when you need a bottle on the go. Its great to know you have sterile ready to use formula that baby will like. Its pretty great. Its expensive and you'd go through a lot of it fast but if you need a bit of formula to supplement with or just in case. This stuff is pretty good.