Enfamil A

Enfamil A Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 126 in Baby Food

September 16, 2016

Such a great formula. I love all of the vitamins and nutrients it gives my baby. I love the quality. My son will be using the Enfamil Toddler formula soon. Will be using Enfamil for my next baby.

July 13, 2016

A little expensive, but with a little tiny baby you don't want to give him the cheap no sure about the quality stuff right? Easy to prepare, quick to prepare once you get the hang of it. Baby has always loved this, no problems with the belly. I feel it's a good brand, trustworthy and enfamil gives the baby everything he'd need in his milk.

February 26, 2016

I wasn't producing enough breast milk for my son and had to supplement. We used enfamil from the beginning. It was really great, he liked it and didn't have gas or any tummy troubles with it at all. A little pricey but the quality is worth it.

January 26, 2016

i used this with my oldest son and now with my youngest, it is very easy on their tummies, and i have not seen either of them spit-up from drinking this brand.

January 24, 2016

When one of my son's was born he was premature and Enfamil is what the doctor got the hospital to start him on he was in the hospital for 2 weeks in an incubator and when he came home out of the hospital I kept him on enfamil this formula had so many vitamins into it my son did great taking this formula he gained weight in no time and was healthy for a premature baby I would recommend this baby formula to any mom for their newborn Baby

January 04, 2016

I would definitely recommend Enfimil A my son is doing well on this formula since we switched he used to spit up alot and have tummy issues then we switched to Enfimil a milk based formula and is doing so much better the price isn't to bad I also love how you can get samples and coupons sent by mail. Great product will definitely go out of my way to recommend Enfimil to (expecting) parents

July 25, 2015

my baby is drinking enfamil a+ and he loves it. usually, newborn babies lose weight on their first few weeks, but my baby did not lose weight. ever since he was born, he has been gaining.

April 29, 2015

Both of my children were fed Enfamil and I love the formula! They never had ANY problems with it! My only issue with it is that it is SO expensive! $17 a can normally, and my daughter goes through them so fast!

February 03, 2015

Enfamil is a trusted brand and has many great benefits for your baby. The price is average but you can buy it cheaper at Costco which is a bonus. My baby is growing and developing at a super speed so I am happy.

February 03, 2015

This was the formula we used after my milk supply went down. My baby loved it. I just found it to little pricey but at the same time i looked for sales and coupons - all that helped us save a coin.