Enfamil AR Formula Ready to Use
Good

Enfamil AR Formula Ready to Use Reviews

Ranked #377 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

Enfamil AR Formula ready to use is a milk based infant formula that contains a blend of DHA and ARA - nutrients found in breastmilk! The Formula is made for a baby's first twelve months, especially great for babies who spit up frequently. Visit enfamil.ca for more information.

July 18, 2014

This product constipated my child. I do not recommend use.

October 02, 2013

I used this to supplement for my three week old while also breastfeeding. It was easy to digest for him and no prep required. I usually put it in a little warm water before feeding.

July 25, 2011

My daughter had a rough time for the first few weeks of her life. The formula she was drinking was given to me at the hospital. My daughter would spit up at the hospital, but she started to spit up more when we arrived home. My daughter started projectile vomiting. With this being my 3rd child I thought I knew what to do, but I didn't. I went through loads of onsies and night gowns. I had tried every technique to keep my daughters formula from coming back up. Finally I decided to take my daughter to the doctor I was so scared she wasn't getting the nutrients she needed. My daughters pediatrician diagnosed my daughter with severe GERD, and the treatment was a new formula. Enfamil AR was recommended. I thought I would give it a try what else could I do right? I stopped by the store and immediately started using the Enfamil AR when we got home for my daughters next feeding. I was very impressed and happy with her first feeding using the Enfamil AR. My daughter did not spit up at all. In fact she drank the entire bottle with no interruptions besides stopping to burp her. I started reading about the formula after I arrived home as I didn't have time earlier in the store. I learned that Enfamil AR contains an easy-to-digest rice starch that becomes thicker in the stomach to help babies keep formula down gently. This was what was helping with her GERD. After switching my daughter to Enfamil AR I never switched back. I was so happy with the results I was telling everyone about it including some new moms while waiting at doctors offices, I continue to tell others about this amazing product that helped my daughters GERD. I highly recommend this product.