Enfamil Gentlease A+ Reviews

Ranked #364 out of 404 in Baby Miscellaneous

Every baby is different. Most babies do well on regular infant formula such as Enfamil A+®, while others have difficulty. (Fussiness and gas are more common than you think!)
Enfamil® Gentlease™ A+® Quickly relieves fussiness and gas with fewer constipation complaints.Visit www.enfamil.ca/ for more information.

February 12, 2017

Mon bébé a commencé à faire des colliques, j'ai décidé d'essayer cette formule, qui disait doux pour le ventre et facile à digérer. Quel merveilleux produit ! Après un seul boire tout a été réglé !!

February 03, 2017

This product is the only formula I trust for my 2month old baby girl. I've tried Nestlé and Similac, but my daughter seems happiest with Enfamil. We had some trouble with digestion and constipation with other products, but once we switched to Enfamil Gentlease, her problems stopped. I would definately recommend this product!

January 16, 2017

This brand of baby formula is far too overpriced, usually around $33.00 for one tub. In comparison I can get a store brand Gentle formula for about $17.00 that works just as well as the Enfamil. You are just paying for the name on this.

January 04, 2017

We usually used the regular Enfamil powder. When he started getting gassy, we tried Gentlease and it worked great. It was easier on his stomach and made him feel a lot better. We used it whenever we felt we needed it. I recommend anyone try it if they have a baby who needs a gentler formula!! It worked for us

November 08, 2016

This formula is very pricey- as most formulas are. It hardly ever goes on sale-- only for a couple of dollars if so. BUT- it worked amazing for my daughter who had a sensitive stomach. I would buy this again just for the comfort of my child!

February 12, 2016

This was easy on her tummy and hardly any spit ups after feedings. It kept her full and satisfied until the next feeding. Not too gassy or fussy which was a good thing.

May 29, 2015

When I started my baby on formula it made her fussy and gassy, than I switched to Enfamil A+ Gentlease, and it helped her little tummy so much, she was less fussy. So glad I made the switch.

May 01, 2015

Great for babies with small tummy troubles.

April 15, 2015

This is the only formula my LO could use when I had to switch from breast feeding without him being gassy or spitting up. It works wonders on there tiny bellys.

February 26, 2015

Terrible product. Made my son terribly fussy and gave him gas. Was supposed to help these symptoms and only succeeded in agitating them. Switching back to Enfamil Newborn.

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Mask

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    McDonalds Free McCafe Coffee

BesoYT earned the Beauty Guru badge

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    dating