Enfamil Gentlease A+ Reviews

Ranked #358 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

Every baby is different. Most babies do well on regular infant formula such as Enfamil A+®, while others have difficulty. (Fussiness and gas are more common than you think!)
Enfamil® Gentlease™ A+® Quickly relieves fussiness and gas with fewer constipation complaints.Visit www.enfamil.ca/ for more information.

November 08, 2016

This formula is very pricey- as most formulas are. It hardly ever goes on sale-- only for a couple of dollars if so. BUT- it worked amazing for my daughter who had a sensitive stomach. I would buy this again just for the comfort of my child!

February 12, 2016

This was easy on her tummy and hardly any spit ups after feedings. It kept her full and satisfied until the next feeding. Not too gassy or fussy which was a good thing.

May 29, 2015

When I started my baby on formula it made her fussy and gassy, than I switched to Enfamil A+ Gentlease, and it helped her little tummy so much, she was less fussy. So glad I made the switch.

May 01, 2015

Great for babies with small tummy troubles.

April 15, 2015

This is the only formula my LO could use when I had to switch from breast feeding without him being gassy or spitting up. It works wonders on there tiny bellys.

February 26, 2015

Terrible product. Made my son terribly fussy and gave him gas. Was supposed to help these symptoms and only succeeded in agitating them. Switching back to Enfamil Newborn.

August 16, 2014

Used Enfamil Gentlease for all 3 of my children.
They all loved it, no tummy problems and no spit up.
Highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great formula.

June 24, 2014

Love this formula!!!Great for on the go!!! Excellent for babies who have colic and stomach problems.

June 17, 2014

My baby was only able to take Enfamil and no other formulas, so it has been Enfamil gentlease from birth. It has been great for her and I am grateful for the product but it is definitely the most expensive formula on the market.

November 25, 2013

for me its the best formula out their. Was easy on her stomach, she liked the taste and easy to use