Enough Said

Enough Said Reviews

Ranked #757 out of 973 in DVD

April 27, 2015

This is a great movie, it teaches you not to judge a book by it's cover and except and love people for who they are. It's a sweet and touching movie, the storyline is very uplifting. It's a great watch, if you have the time to watch it you should!

April 13, 2015

Enough Said was a very real movie with real and relatable characters. I absolutely loved how it wasn't your typical hollywood match up. I really enjoyed this movie. It was funny, sweet, and honest. I highly recommend watching this movie.

September 24, 2014

Normally, I don't care much about Julia Louis-Dreyfus but this time she is surprisingly good. I liked her character as a masseuse. This was one of James Gandolfini's last films. I just blown away by his likable romantic lead that he played. They both play single divorced parents who meet at a party. It's a funny, bittersweet movie that made me realize that not all comedy-dramas are all the same. This is a very intelligent film. I will miss Mr. Gandolfini and this was a classy piece of work of his.