Ensure Regular

Ensure Regular Reviews

Ranked #125 out of 176 in Supplements

August 30, 2016

I tried the chocolate flavor, not bad. guess it's nutritious for me and I do like the taste. not too think or too thin. a bit expensive when it's not on sale. will drink it every now and then but not every day

August 24, 2016

Every once in a while I go through a period where either I am too sick to eat solid food, too busy to make something on the go, or taking care of a sick family member and I have found that Ensure is a great stop-gap for regular/required nutritional intake. They taste better than most meal replacement drinks, and they definitely do the trick! I'd try to get them on sale because they can be a bit pricey, but they're worth it in a pinch!

July 17, 2016

Ensures are an awesome replacement for a meal. I usually take these if i don't have enough time for a healthy breakfast. My favourite flavour is chocolate. It is very rich and oh so tasty!

June 10, 2016

Perfect for those time you are running out of time or just need easy to go snack!
It is perfect for kids or snack before gym! I personally like chocolate flavour but my kids love them all!

June 10, 2016

I got a recipe for banana bread using Ensure(vanilla flavour) .It came out so good and with a very great taste.My family really enjoy it and as a result i will be buying more Ensure

January 11, 2016

Ensure really saved my life after surgery 2 years ago, I left the hospital weighing less than 80 lbs and couldn't eat much so I started drinking ensure, I drank 4 to 6 a day for over a year and half and I gained 60lbs. I still drink it for a meal when not wanting to eat and love the strawberry and orange.

September 22, 2015

THE TEXTURE IS SLIGHT CREAMY FOR MYSELF LIKE A HEALTHY MILKSHAKE PLUS ALL THE BENEFITS IF YOU HAVE TO SKIP A MEAL. OR NOT FEELING WELL ENOUGH TO EAT WHOLE FOOD PLUS THE CHOCOLATE FLAVOUR IS MY FAVORITE

March 07, 2015

I know a lot of people that buys ensure.i do have them regularly they are good as a snack or for breakfast if you're in a rush. and the taste is great but the price is a bit high.

January 07, 2015

I love strawberry and chocolate ensure and I get my son to buy it as he does not eat properly.

September 30, 2014

I like to taste of most flavours, Strawberry being my favourite. Vanilla is second! Chocolate not so much and I haven't really tried any others. These go down smooth and are great if you are on the run for the day!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag