Good

Environ Derma-Lac Lotion Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1269 out of 1458 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 15, 2009

This is by far, the most effective, transforming body product that I've ever used for dry, scaly body skin! You only need to use about the size of a quarter for your entire body (more or less depending on your size) after you shower and only once a day. You will notice a differnece with the first use and wait for a week and you will be like a baby! I swear, this prodict is a MIRACLE and if you look at he name, you can actually spell miracle. This product goes a long way, has a lot of slip and 1 bottle will probably last about 6 months with daily use. I had extremely dry, scaly skin with KP on the back of my arms and it's all gone! My body is silky smooth now! Derma-Lac Lotion has no fragrance and smells a bit like lactic acid, but the smell goes away in 2 minutes. I consider this product my all time favorite, can't live without body product and think it's a true bargain for how many uses you get out of it.