Eo Essential Oil Shampoos & Conditioners: Shampoo French Lavender Vitacost 8 oz
Amazing
Good

Eo Essential Oil Shampoos & Conditioners: Shampoo French Lavender Vitacost 8 oz Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1933 out of 2310 in Hair Care

February 25, 2011

Eo Essential Oil Shampoos & Conditioners: Shampoo French Lavender Vitacost 8 oz — I have seen EO in the salon when I was having my hair done and never really thought about it otherwise. I figured it was some expensive salon product. However, when shopping at a local TJ Maxx store recently, I saw the EO products on clearance for $3 and thought I'd give it a try.

Overall, I was very surprised with the quality and scent and size of the bottle. I have no clue what the price would have been, TJ Maxx had a price of 9.99 on the bottle underneath the clearance label. This was a large size bottle.

I got it home and tried it, it is so easy to use because it has a pump which is a plus for me in the shower. I love the basic clean and fresh orange zest type scent. It's powerful but not overwhelming or perfumey like. I think it's a nice simple product that is environmentally friendly.

As far as quality, I use it all the time. Seems to work great.