Eos Coconut Milk Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 859 in Lip Balm

March 16, 2017

Absolutely love the flavour and the effectiveness of this eos. Not only does it smell and taste great but it absorbs fairly quickly too, and has been especially helpful the past few winters at keeping my lips from bleeding. Love this product and would absolutely buy again

March 10, 2017

FORMULATION: The visibly smooth balms are much thinner, and more moisturizing. I find them to be a lot less waxy than the original line - but that was one thing I actually liked about the regular EOS balms so it's a bit of a toss up for me on which line I like better. There isn't a The visibly smooth line feels a bit more like melted butter (but less greasy) on the lips.

PACKAGING: There's only two types out so far, and they are Vanilla Mint and Coconut Milk. The easiest way to tell the difference between the two lines of EOS balms is that the original balms are one solid colour, while the visibly smooth ones are one main colour with small stripes of an accenting colour. The Vanilla Mint balm is a light blue with pale blue (almost white) stripes.

SCENT: The Vanilla Mint one is very much like the original line "sweet mint" (the blue-green coloured one), but much less minty. There is definitely a sweetness to it.

Overall, I really like these balms and if you like the original line, I think you will also enjoy the new visibly soft line! I hope they come out with more scents in the future, because I really enjoy this line of EOS balms.

March 01, 2017

This has to be my favorite flavor or EOS lip balms so far! Although a few of the other EOS brand lip balms dry out your lips really quickly, this one is completely different.My lips feel moisturized for over forty minutes without re-application. And the flavor/smell is my absolute favorite. I am not usually a coconut person, but this lip balm smells like a Hawaiian pina colada in lip balm form! I would recommend this as a good and relatively inexpensive lip balm to anyone.

February 25, 2017

My favorite EOS lip balm. It tastes amazing! Before I tried EOS my lips were dry and cracked but now they are amazingly smooth and soft! I love using this product

November 12, 2016

I really wanted to like this product but found my lips were left wanting more. The packaging was cool. I liked how you didn't have to put your finger in it but my lips quickly became addicted to this and consequently were left dry.

June 16, 2016

Hands down one of the best lip balms I've ever used. It is quick to hydrate your lips and you don't have to apply it multiple times a day to keep them soft. Only downside is because of the products natural ingredients they can sometimes get mold on them.

May 18, 2016

Awesome product. The smell isn't too overwhelming yet still smelled. It is light and not too greasy. Also product lasts a lot longer than your typical lip balm.

April 28, 2016

I have two of these coconut lip blams and I absolutely love them, they're so moisturizing and leave my lips soft. My daughter also has one and loves it so much that she takes it with her everywhere she goes!

April 27, 2016

Being on accutane means my lips are dry, and I'm telling you... DRY. My go to lip balms are my stash of EOS... specifically the coconut milk one. It is so hydrating, and tastes and smells AMAZING!

April 20, 2016

I really like this lip balm. Out of all the EOS lip balms I have tried, the coconut milk one is probably my favourite