Eos Coconut Milk Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 783 in Lip Balm

November 12, 2016

I really wanted to like this product but found my lips were left wanting more. The packaging was cool. I liked how you didn't have to put your finger in it but my lips quickly became addicted to this and consequently were left dry.

June 16, 2016

Hands down one of the best lip balms I've ever used. It is quick to hydrate your lips and you don't have to apply it multiple times a day to keep them soft. Only downside is because of the products natural ingredients they can sometimes get mold on them.

May 18, 2016

Awesome product. The smell isn't too overwhelming yet still smelled. It is light and not too greasy. Also product lasts a lot longer than your typical lip balm.

April 28, 2016

I have two of these coconut lip blams and I absolutely love them, they're so moisturizing and leave my lips soft. My daughter also has one and loves it so much that she takes it with her everywhere she goes!

April 27, 2016

Being on accutane means my lips are dry, and I'm telling you... DRY. My go to lip balms are my stash of EOS... specifically the coconut milk one. It is so hydrating, and tastes and smells AMAZING!

April 20, 2016

I really like this lip balm. Out of all the EOS lip balms I have tried, the coconut milk one is probably my favourite

March 31, 2016

This is a decent lip balm. I find that I need to use it quite often, but that's also because I drink a lot of water at work and have a very dry work environment.

March 10, 2016

I love this lip balm! The packaging is so compact and easy to take places. The smell is very nice! Mild but smelly enough. Th product itself works well! Also I love how you don't have to get the product on your fingers to apply it to your lips!

March 08, 2016

I love this brand of lip balm and the Coconut Milk is my favorite of the extensive line of balms that they offer. It goes on smooth and just makes me feel pampered.

February 29, 2016

EOS coconut milk lip balm is my go to lib balm to get rid of winter rashes and dryness around my lips. I absolutely recommend this one to my fellow buyers. It just tastes sweet with coconut milk in it. Worth each penny.