EOS Cucumber Hand Lotion Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

The delightfully nourishing hand lotion. A combination of velvety softness and refreshing, light fragrance, eos hand lotion is packed with nourishing shea butter, aloe, oats and antioxidants to keep your hands beautiful, soft and smooth.

November 28, 2016

I would buy this even if it was useless for the scent alone. I love the fresh clean scent of this product. That being said, it's also a great everyday moisturizer. This is my go to in the summer when other products are a bit too heavy.

November 01, 2016

Crème à main avec douce odeur de concombre. Doux pour les mains. Hydrate bien ma peau ,mais pas assez hydratant pour l'hiver. Petit format pratique pour le sac à main.

November 01, 2016

I get dry hands from constantly washing my hands, and I use this hand lotion throughout the day to keep the dryness at bay. It's not the type of lotion that lasts through hand washings, so you'll have to reapply again after you was your hands. It's a nice size to keep in your purse so you can bring it with you wherever you go. The scent is amazing, although I have become a little sensitive to stronger scents after being at a scent free workplace for so long, so if it was a little more muted, it would be better for me, personally.

October 31, 2016

I received this as a gift. I love hand creams as I find I need them a lot, especially in winter. I do not like strong scents. While this was not strong, I really did not like the scent. I also found it was too runny for me. Not what I expected from the EOS brand.

September 22, 2016

This is my go-to hand lotion. Perfect size to fit into a purse or to have on my desk. Love the scent and it works great as a hand lotion. Not greasy and absorbs well.

August 26, 2016

Love this stuff. The smell is refreshing and it is super easy to carry with you. A little goes a long way and despite the size it lasts pretty long. I would recommend this.

July 08, 2016

This hand cream smells so good!! It has a nice fresh scent! It hydrates my hands, but not for a very long time. If you have very dry hands, it might not do the job!

April 26, 2016

I loved the EOS lip balm, so I tried the hand lotion hoping it would be similar quality. I was disappointed, the hand cream was more runny than I would like, and it was very expensive for how much you got. I would not buy this again.

April 10, 2016

This left my hands feeling super soft! It didn't feel greasy at all. The smell was pretty subtle after you applied it and the price was okay too. The only thing that I didn't like was the bottles shape.

April 01, 2016

I love this product. A little product goes a long way too which is great because its not a large container of hand lotion. I love to keep this is my purse when I'm in public or at school. This is great to have in the winter as well when your hands get dried out.