eos Delicate Petals Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #345 out of 1525 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 22, 2017

I love the light, floral scent of this lotion! I use it ALL THE TIME. It's not as effective as I'd like, but it's not greasy and it absorbs quickly - I guess I can't have my cake and eat it too!

July 22, 2016

I really love this lotion because it actually does what it claims to do. It softens my skin almost immediately after I lather it on my entire body. The scent is very pleasant and lovely. The scent lingers for a good amount of time and it is definitely not over powering. It is also available in many stores like target and walgreens so it is easy to stock up on. I also love the cute packaging, it looks so cute on my vanity.

March 10, 2016

I just found this product and I love it!! The 200ml was $6 and the larger one ten dollars. I love the scent of delicate petals. Not too overpowering just a light scent and very fresh.

February 12, 2016

I bought this lotion because I love their lipchaps ! However I was rather disappointed when it came to the lotion. It made my skin irritated, and didn't help with the dry skin. I do intend to keep using the lip chaps but the lotion no.

January 11, 2016

I bought EOS delicate petals body lotion and it is wonderful! It leaves my skin soft, but not greasy at all. It absorbs quickly and the scent is amazing!