eos Hand Lotion Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 291 in Hand Lotions & Creams

Leave your skin feeling touchably soft for hours with this natural, fast-absorbing hand lotion.Designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, eos looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, eos hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it.

October 16, 2016

I purchased this in melon and I don't think I will be repurchasing it. Though it smills nice and I do like the easy open bottle, I think the product itself is over-valued. It's quite thin in consistency and takes a while to absorb leaving a slightly sticky and wet residue until it fully drys. Once it does dry , I've noticed it really hasn't made a difference in the softness of my skin unlike other hand creams and lotions that provide an immediate hydrating and softening effect.

August 17, 2016

I just recently got the EOS hand lotion and felt the need to review it. First off it smells amazing and the smell lasts a lot longer than the usual hand lotion. My only problem with it is the shape. Being in a weird, flat oval shape it's not the most space efficient like the EOS lip balm I think I would have preferred to have it in a wider shape.

July 18, 2016

A little overpriced for what little amount you get in the container (but I have read that you can find these at the dollar store).
I don't use this on a regular basis but only because I leave it in my car and often forget about it. I am always pleased when I remember I have it and use it. The scent is light and calming but doesn't last and I prefer a lotion that has a lingering scent.
The texture is very light and thin and a little bit "runny". I am able to apply it and drive with no problems griping the steering wheel, so it isn't greasy and absorbs quickly. You just need to apply very little because when I use too much I often have to spread it up my arms to my elbows.
It's just an average, mediocre cream but it does do it's job.

July 07, 2016

Have several of these and love them. Perfect size for your purse and they never leak. Great smells, not to strong or sweet and they moisturize great while not being to greasy

June 27, 2016

J'ai acheté cette crème pour le format qui est idéal pour la transporter dans la sacoche. La crème sent très bonne (un peu trop parfumer) mais n'hydrate pas réellement comparer à d'autre crème a main.

June 22, 2016

I use hand cream on a daily basis and wanted to give this item a try since it came up at the local dollar store. Overall, it's an average product as both the scent and feel of the product left me feeling that other products I have are far more effective and have a much more pleasant scent to them.
Packaging is a bit problematic or at least less conducive to get out the cream than a standard tube... cute but cumbersome.

June 14, 2016

I find this lotion a little too liquidy for my liking, it doesn't absorb super fast. But it smells comes in really good fragrances. I probably won't buy again.

June 14, 2016

This product doesn't just smell amazing but it also works very well it makes your hand super soft and it is only almost $3 that is a great price for something so great!

June 08, 2016

I really enjoy the EOS hand lotion. It's not exactly the cheapest and doesn't give you the greatest value for your money but the smell of it is heavenly. I also love that you can get a small travel sized bottle which fits perfectly into my purse.

April 22, 2016

Really handy and cute must have. Smells great and works just right. Not too greasy and heavy. Fits in even the smallest purse. The container's shape is okay but it'll be better if it's square-ish so that you can have a better grip.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes