eos Hand Lotion Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 322 in Hand Lotions & Creams

Leave your skin feeling touchably soft for hours with this natural, fast-absorbing hand lotion.Designed to fit in your purse, your pocket, or on your desk, eos looks as good as it feels on your skin. Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, eos hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it.

March 23, 2017

I received this product as a gift and I love it! The smell is amazing and it's not too big so you can put it in your purse = you always have it if you need to apply some. I rated it 4 stars because it's a bit pricey for the quantity you get. Also, during winter my hands gets very dry and it helps but after, I need to reapply again. So, I would say if you really need a good cream, this doesn't cut it but as an ordinary hand cream, its good.

March 04, 2017

Bought a travel size to use while at work and basically just to test before purchasing larger size. The lotion is amazing doesn't leave an oily residue, moisturizes instantly and smells amazing. I had numerous customers notice the smell and compliment it, so if you have allergies or are sensitive to highly scented products this lotion is not for you. Will defintley be purchasing the larger size next trip to Walmart.

January 16, 2017

I received FOUR of these for Christmas and have already burned through one! This hand lotion offers great moisture through the Winter Months! I always loved the lip balm, and only recently found out about the lotion! The scents are clean and not over powering. They are the perfect size for any purse. For the price point, as I've seen in passing, is great for the value! Will certainly buy more.

January 16, 2017

I love the Eos hand lotion. The bottle is the perfect size to be in my vehicle, purse and my desk! It can be a bit pricey at some stores but others offer these eos lotions at a better deal so I stock up! It doesn't feel greased and hydrated my dry hands!

January 05, 2017

I love the shape of the bottle, just like with the lipbalms, they are great at making interesting containers for their products. The product however is not great. Its overpriced and thin. It smells great, but doesn't moisturize that well. I wont be buying more.

January 05, 2017

Perfect for the skin, and the smell is so good! not greasy for the hand, easy to take with you, in a great packaging. Hydrate the skin long enough, worth it!

October 16, 2016

I purchased this in melon and I don't think I will be repurchasing it. Though it smills nice and I do like the easy open bottle, I think the product itself is over-valued. It's quite thin in consistency and takes a while to absorb leaving a slightly sticky and wet residue until it fully drys. Once it does dry , I've noticed it really hasn't made a difference in the softness of my skin unlike other hand creams and lotions that provide an immediate hydrating and softening effect.

August 17, 2016

I just recently got the EOS hand lotion and felt the need to review it. First off it smells amazing and the smell lasts a lot longer than the usual hand lotion. My only problem with it is the shape. Being in a weird, flat oval shape it's not the most space efficient like the EOS lip balm I think I would have preferred to have it in a wider shape.

July 18, 2016

A little overpriced for what little amount you get in the container (but I have read that you can find these at the dollar store).
    I don't use this on a regular basis but only because I leave it in my car and often forget about it. I am always pleased when I remember I have it and use it. The scent is light and calming but doesn't last and I prefer a lotion that has a lingering scent.
    The texture is very light and thin and a little bit "runny". I am able to apply it and drive with no problems griping the steering wheel, so it isn't greasy and absorbs quickly. You just need to apply very little because when I use too much I often have to spread it up my arms to my elbows.
    It's just an average, mediocre cream but it does do it's job.

July 07, 2016

Have several of these and love them. Perfect size for your purse and they never leak. Great smells, not to strong or sweet and they moisturize great while not being to greasy