eos Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 860 in Lip Balm

March 24, 2017

I love the shape of this lip balm. It makes it easy to find in my purse and car. Not ideal for your pocket. The scents that it comes in is great and there is lots of variety!

March 21, 2017

I use this lip balm once a day and its does the trick! When I leave the shower I put my eye cream, moisturizer and then my lip balm on and my lips are great all day. You don't need to reapply constantly unless you have extremely dry lips. It smells nice and doesn't make your lips look glossy for hours like other brands.

March 21, 2017

I received these as a Christmas gift, the packaging is super cute and it's very hydrating, for someone with extreme dry lips in the winter (so bad it cracks and bleeds) I need to apply it every few minutes, not my favorite but definetly works

March 17, 2017

I guess it does what a lipbalm supposed to do but it's bulky!!!! I can't even put it in my pants' pockets without feeling weird. I normally don't go out with a big bag but rather a small crossbody or just my coat. This is definitely not travel friendly but I can see people can still love it while using it at home for instance. It's a nay for me though. Please keep in mind this does not have SPF as well.

March 14, 2017

I think these became popular because of their unique shape - but I don't think they are practical. The round applicator makes it difficult to stick in your pocket and the circular shape of the product is awkward for application. The scents are nice but I find they feel waxy on my lips. You can purchase them for a pretty reasonable price but the product itself is average.

March 14, 2017

I love the shape of these for application, although awkward in your pocket and they seem to last forever. They do have great flavour and I buy them in bulk from Costco. But they aren't medicated so if you need that you need another product. Perfect for every day use though.

March 11, 2017

I love the variety of scents these come in! It glides on easy and smells wonderful. I'd recommend this if you're not looking to heal dry, chapped lips, as I don't feel they really moisturize lips, only coats them. Still a nice-to-have, but not must-have.

March 10, 2017

I found that this product smelled amazing but being in a purse it got moldy. I tried it again and found that the emptier it got it was harder to apply.

March 09, 2017

The lil balm made my lips feel so soft but it would make them so dry after I take it off. However , while wearing it its so moisturizing and also smells good.

March 08, 2017

I wasn't apart of the huge hype over this one. I bought it within the last 6 months, and it works amazingly. I recently had a split lip, and I used eos and it didn't sting or burn.