eos Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 834 in Lip Balm

February 24, 2017

I Love these lip balms!! i was hesitant to try them at first with all those mold complaints, but i really wanted to try the pink shimmer one! So i did, since i did, i also bought the plain shimmer one.. a christmas pack , and i got another pack of 4 as a xmas gift!
    They are convenient and defiantly make your lips soft n smooth !

February 24, 2017

eos Lip Balm's are my favorite. My personal preference is the sweet mint and the pomegranate raspberry. I love that they go on smooth, aren't over the top shiny (even though they do offer a shimmery one for the occasion). My lips feel smooth and hydrated without ever feeling dried out, its also a nice bonus that they offer a subtle flavor. I keep these little lip balm balls everywhere , in my purse, on my desk, and especially on my nightstand.

February 16, 2017

It's a really good quality for a product like that and i really love it. You can bying it almost every where. They are offer in many odour and colour. I try 5 different and i really appreciate them. They are small but not too much. They are not finished in like 5 minutes. They also didn't dried your lips

February 15, 2017

I love Eos Lip Balms. They can be found almost anywhere and sell at a great price! They even sell them at Dollar stores! They come in so many different colours and kinds! I always keep one on me especially in winter. As much as I do like them, I do find there are still more effective brands out there than Eos but if you are looking for something that looks cute, smells alright and is a good price, EOS!

0.5/5

February 15, 2017

I got the vanilla one. I used it for a week. Stopped using it for a day or two and got a serious rash on my lips to the point where they started cracking. Poor product!

February 12, 2017

Eos lip balms are very basic, but they can be so great to put in your purse for when you need them. Smooth, hydrating and great value. I recomment them!

February 02, 2017

Always works on my chapped lips, i love the container it comes in, and there are so many flavours and cool colours to chose from. The container makes it very easy to find, but easy to store. the cap screw off is so easy and less of a mess then other chapsticks with the pop lids, when u put them on they grab half your chapstick!
    Kind of expensive, but they do last a long time. Unless you have a dog who likes them more then you do. (ive gone through 2 brand new ones!!)

February 02, 2017

This is by far the worst lip balm I've ever used. I find that it actually seems to make my lips more chapped - maybe bc of the texture? Anyways, I would avoid this product - the ball shape is also difficult to put in a pocket

January 30, 2017

eos active protection lip balm in Lemon Twist protects your smile to ensure a beautiful softness that lasts. Enriched with jojoba oil, shea butter and antioxidant-rich Vitamin E along with SPF 15, this lip balm keeps lips soft, well cared for and beautiful while protecting them from the sun. i use this product daily before applying my lipstick and it helps keep my lips moist without having the lipstick cracking after a few hours! winter seriously makes my lips extremely dry! highly recommend this product!

January 27, 2017

It's great because the balm is quite big, so if you're in a hurry one quick swipe can apply application on most of your lips. I love the unique packaging, I have a collection of four of them