eos Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 784 in Lip Balm

November 29, 2016

These lip balms are super cute, come in fun colours and flavours. BUT, I struggle with dry and chapped lips in the fall/winter months and these do nothing for my lips. You can definitely find better, more nourishing and protecting lip balms for a better price.

November 14, 2016

I love the cute container but it's not very effective in getting all of the product out. There's a lot of waste. Every Eos I've tried smells good and keeps my lips moisturized.

November 01, 2016

Not a fan of these lip balms at all. I find them average for moisturizing coverage and I read that it can actually cause allergic reactions- with makes me wonder of the chemicals in it. I wont be buying any more of them

October 26, 2016

I bought one of these on vacation in Florida. I have to say that the thing that sucked me in was the shape and colour of the product. It was very inviting and also more expensive than the other lip balms. I like the roller ball inside and the strawberry scent is so nice. I want to eat it. I keep it in my coat pocket during the cold months and when I take walks.

October 25, 2016

I love my EOS Lip Balm! I especially love knowing that what I put on my mouth and undoubtedly ingest from time to time is made of natural ingredients that I can pronounce. This lip balm soothes my lips and immediately helps if I have chapped lips. Wonderful for Canadian winters that can wreak havoc on your lips! Highly recommend!

October 19, 2016

Pros: yummy scents and flavours, non-sticky, non-gooey, readily available at stores
Cons: my dog likes to use it as a ball :( , a little pricier than similar items

October 16, 2016

Really love the scents this comes in and it has very cute packaging but I'm really disappointed in the quality. I've tried multiple of these and have found that every one causes my lips to peel a fair amount rather than actually moisturize and hydrate them. Much better off using a Vaseline.

October 06, 2016

I bought this lip balm from costco ,i think i have got a great deal ,smells nice ,its packaging its cute, but it works just like any other lip balm ,like it but not love it.

October 06, 2016

I love this lip balm. I have tried almost every flavour and I am a fan of most of them. It is a very soft but not sticky formula. My favourite are the swirled ones which seem a little bit more mosturizing.

September 29, 2016

I love EOS. Its so cute in the little compact and its also really effective for my chapped lips. While I wish it was a little cheaper, i'm OK with paying more if it works.