eos Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 814 in Lip Balm

1.5/5

January 10, 2017

I have tried three of these lip balms and didn't like a single one. All of them were incredibly drying and I think they actually caused my lips to chap. The scents were not nice and I found the product itself to just leave a waxy layer on my lips. The only plus side of these balms are that the containers are easy to open, especially if you have just put hand cream on and then realised you needed to put a balm on. For the price, I would not buy these again.

January 09, 2017

I think this is a very nice lip balm, but I'm not loving it. It does hydrate my lips, but I go through them very quickly. I also don't like the packaging in terms of functionality. It is rather bulky to carry around or put your pocket.

January 09, 2017

Smelled incredible, was in a cute little container, felt very nice on my lips but didn't help heal. Not recommended for damaged, cracked lips, but will make healthy lips soft and beautiful!

January 09, 2017

i absolutely love the eos lip balms.they feel great and work great. the eos lip balm is also packaged so cut and I love the variety of the scent/flavours.overall there the balm and I highly recommend them for all to try.

January 07, 2017

This product is nice when it is applied and is not sticky. However, I find that it doesn't last as long as other lip balms and my lips remain chapped no matter how often I apply. It is more expensive than other lip balms, and I don't think it is worth the extra cost.

January 06, 2017

Love this product, it's so smooth on the lips and I carry it all the time in my purse. It also very cute packaging and comes in different flavours!! So good

January 06, 2017

Love I can throw this in my purse. Love the screw top so that the cap stays on in the purse. I have this in a variety of flavours. Love that it doesn't melt as much as other standard brand chapsticks that melt too much product on the lips.

January 06, 2017

Love this product! One of the few lip care items I use on a daily basis. I'm very prone to chapped/dry lips and this lip balm helps soothe and moisturize my lips. They go on so smooth and sMell delicious!

January 05, 2017

Every woman shoul have this lip balm in the purse! it's cute, soft for the lips, smell so nice and the container is so cute in bright colors. Have in every color possible!

January 05, 2017

you can not have one of these, especially on winter time. the product EOS lip balm it is really good, the texture is nice, the smell is good and even the way that it taste. I'm very happy, the size and shape are ok too, it is easy to find in the purse.

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Windows 10

smontero84 added a new review for
    Fresh Prince of Bel Air

EdnaJ has started a new forum topic
    Multi Brands Women's Product Review