Eos Lipbalm Cocount Milk Reviews

Ranked #115 out of 783 in Lip Balm

1.5/5

October 22, 2016

Tried using this product because of all the hype. Gave me a rash and dried out my lips after a few uses. normally i am not sensitive to products like these for any other brand. definitely will not buy again.

September 30, 2016

Has a light coconut scent and it soooo moisturizing on the lips. One of my many EOS's and I love them all. It keeps your lips from getting dry even when it's really cold.

September 30, 2016

I really love the Eos lip balms. They are super cheap, cute and keep my lips soft and hydrated. I also love the wide variety of flavors they have to offer.

September 25, 2016

One of my favorite flavours of the Eos lip balms. Doesn't dry out your lips, scent is subtle and it moisturizes my lips for hours. Lasts a long time as well.

1.5/5

September 03, 2016

My lips still felt dry and the smell is agressive. Plus the packaging is hard to grab and get really dirt when left in my handbag. Definitely not buying it again.

December 22, 2015

The price is average, it works very well, and the packaging is cute

December 16, 2015

I have a number of the Eos lip balms in different scents - who wouldn't love these cute little balls of lip balm. I love the smell of the coconut milk one the best, however I oddly don't think it works as well as a balm as some of the other scents, like the fruit punch. It nevertheless keeps your lips moisturized, great for under lipstick because it doesn't leave a thick film on lips. And really, for the price you can collect a few different ones.

November 16, 2015

It is a very good lip balm. I looked at the ingredients and it is completely organic. You could say it is edible. The price is a bit high, but it is worth it.

September 28, 2015

Perfect! What else can I say love this product always have one on me!

August 25, 2015

Really makes my lips soft, and heals them when they are cracked. Really effective during the winter. I really love it.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play