eos Organic Sphere Lip Balm in Blueberry Acai Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 787 in Lip Balm

Give your lips a healthy boost with this all-natural, antioxidant-rich lip balm that is filled with refreshing blueberry and acai flavors.

November 25, 2016

By far best lip balm I've come across. Defiantly feel relief when my lips are dry because weather change. And it's come in a cute little container . Not like the typical lip balms out there. I give it 5 stars! Recommend all the way

July 03, 2016

I love the eos products! First of all, they are so cute and fit easily in my purse (and they are extra-easy to find!), plus they work wonders on my dry lips!

March 17, 2016

I bought this EOS just before going in vacation to protect my lips from the Florida sun!
I love EOS procuct in general, my daughters have a few flavors also.
It was the first time I saw Blueberry Acai flavor, it is just amazing!
Same quality as other scents but this one is my favorite because of the smell!!!

February 09, 2016

I have a bunch of these sphere lip balms, and I really do love them, so why the bad rating? This particular flavour (blueberry acai) gives me a rash on my lips. I'm currently using the coconut flavour and I have zero issues. In fact, it feels super luscious on my lips! But one use of the blueberry flavour and the next day my lips get a rash. If I use it more than a couple of times in one day, the next day my lips will also be cracked. Something in the blueberry flavour does not agree with my lips!

September 29, 2015

I absolutely love EOS lip balms - I keep one in every room and purse. This is also my most favourite of scent/flavour.

September 23, 2015

I can't get enough of EOS balms! Not only is the packaging super cute, the balms themselves are always so fantastic. They are creamy, go on smooth and work great. I always have one in my purse.

September 22, 2015

I love this lip balm it is very mositurizing

June 18, 2015

Love this lip balm !!!! Pretty much the only one I buy now ! Leaves my lips smooth and the balm itself last for a long time before you run out !

June 10, 2015

This product goes on thick, perfect for me and my chronically dry lips. I love the scent and the flavour, and would recommend to anyone looking for a fruity lip balm

June 09, 2015

EOS lip blams are one of the only brands that keep my lips hydrated throughout the day without having to re-apply over and over again. I love the feeling on my lips and the scent of this one. All my friends use this lip balm because it is effective.