eos Organic Sphere Lip Balm in Cool Mint Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 783 in Lip Balm

Smooth on the refreshing essence of sweet mint and give your lips the moisture they crave.

December 02, 2016

Je suis une fan de baume à lèvres, jen ai toujours sur moi surtout l'hiver mais malheureusement ce baume à la menthe de EOS ma grandement déçus. La saveur est correct mais le produit n'hydrate pas mes levres meme qu'il les dessèche ! Je vais peu etre essayer dautre saveur, j'aime beaucoup l'applicateur pratique et mignon.

November 30, 2016

It is very effective and taste good and looks cute. It also is very easy to find in my bag because of its shape. I already recommended to my sisters and friends.

November 30, 2016

Not very good. I find it dries out my lips more than it actually helps. I bought a multipack and am hoping one of the others might work a bit better. They're easy to use and transport well (I don't have a fear it will open in my bag or pocket).

November 28, 2016

Not the most moisturizing. Its one of those cute little purse indulgences most of us cant resist but at the end of the day will not save your lips from cracking. Really sad.

September 21, 2016

Strong mint scent. Soon as I took the cap off I could smell the mint. With winter I reach towards mint products. When applied, lips have a cooling refreshing mint feel, that lasts for quite a few minutes. Goes on smoothly and long lasting.

September 09, 2016

I love the mint and it's the best lip balm with my favorite taste! The first Eos Lip balm I bought was summer fruit and I didn't like it at all. And with this one I fell in love with EOS brand. The smell and taste it's strong and like I said I'm a lover of mint so it's the perfect lip balm for me!

August 17, 2016

EOS. The only lip balm I own nowadays. To be completely honest I don't use it very often, having about 20-30 of these hidden around the house but like all EOS it is amazing. Some people I know dislike this flavor because they aren't big fans of mint but I would completely recommend this to everyone but the mint haters.

1.5/5

August 16, 2016

Very dissaponted with this product. I purchased it because it looked cool, but its not practical at all ,i found the shape is too bulky, i didnt like how big it feels. And quality is terrible, it does not moisturize lips but makes it more dry. Well overprised as well

August 12, 2016

Honestly, I initially didn't see what all the fuss was about when it comes to these silly little balls, but my daughter begged me to buy some for her and I picked up two on a buy two and save sale - One for each of us. I'm converted! I love the shape and that it doesn't roll to the depths of my purse where I'll never find it again, and unlike other lip balms I don't find that I constantly need to reapply - It works the first time and keeps lips soft and smooth for a long time.

1.5/5

August 11, 2016

I feel everyone tries this product for its look... The whole egg look grasps the customers attention but interms of doing the job it is made to do it fails. The hype can take a product so far but we as customers want results. I've used this product hoping it would moisturize my lips and keep them moist for at least a average amount of time but it doesn't do that at all... The flavours are good and the smell but that's about it... Doesn't do any good to the lips and is over priced as well which really sucks.