eos Organic Sphere Lip Balm in Cool Mint Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 819 in Lip Balm

Smooth on the refreshing essence of sweet mint and give your lips the moisture they crave.

January 12, 2017

I bought this with high hopes that it would help my parched dry lips. But I was quite disappointed to find it only helped for a short time then your lips felt drier then before.

January 12, 2017

I honestly don't understand the obsession some people have with the EOS Lip Balm. I find it dries my lips more than moisturizes them.

If I'm using a lip chap, it is to UN-chap my lips..not chap them even further.

I have been in desperate situations at friends houses needing Lip Chap and will struggle on if this is their only available option. Here in Nova Scotia the weather can change drastically which is terrible for skin but I avoid this product at all costs!

1.5/5

January 12, 2017

This item has a great scent but does nothing for your lips except ruin them. Caused me to have chapped lips nad even managed to crack a line in the middle of my lips. This item is more of a bandwagon item.

January 10, 2017

I really don't understand the obsession with these lip balms. I find them terribly drying and the scent is so off putting. I don't like the texture of it either and I feel like it is coating my lips in a weird wax. I also found it started to smell a bit rancid after a few uses.

January 07, 2017

I enjoy how this lip balm smells but It feels really thick and waxy on my lips. It seems to actually dry my lips more and I am continually having to reapply it. I wouldn't purchase it again for that reason.

January 05, 2017

I love my eos lip balm in cool mint! This has to be my new favourite since I started using it when I got it in my Christmas stocking! It's convenient to have in my purse or clutch or just in my coat pocket. 2 thumbs way up!!!

December 20, 2016

I absolutely loved this product. It softened my lips and soothed them. It had a fantastic cool minty taste, not overpowering, but a light minty taste. I would highly recommend this product.

December 02, 2016

Je suis une fan de baume à lèvres, jen ai toujours sur moi surtout l'hiver mais malheureusement ce baume à la menthe de EOS ma grandement déçus. La saveur est correct mais le produit n'hydrate pas mes levres meme qu'il les dessèche ! Je vais peu etre essayer dautre saveur, j'aime beaucoup l'applicateur pratique et mignon.

November 30, 2016

It is very effective and taste good and looks cute. It also is very easy to find in my bag because of its shape. I already recommended to my sisters and friends.

November 30, 2016

Not very good. I find it dries out my lips more than it actually helps. I bought a multipack and am hoping one of the others might work a bit better. They're easy to use and transport well (I don't have a fear it will open in my bag or pocket).