eos Organic Sphere Lip Balm in Pomegranate Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 787 in Lip Balm

Smooth on an all-natural lip balm that delivers the perfect balance of flavor and moisture.

November 14, 2016

I love the pomegranate flavour too. I have tried so many I almost love them all. It doesn't matter which flavour I use, it keeps my lips moisturized.

September 08, 2016

I love the eos lip balm. The way this container is shaped makes it go on so easy. The only problem with the shape is how much room it takes up in my purse. Other than that I wouldnt change anything. This is the only lip gloss I now use. Love everything about it

May 13, 2016

One of my absolute favourite lip balms! It's not greasy, but so smooth. Great scent. And the look and packaging is quite unique compared to other balm brands. Love that it's mostly organic ingredients too and not overpriced for what it is at all. I received this pomegranate one in a Christmas trio package that included decorative stickers with it. I find these last forever, and don't change quality over time either.

May 13, 2016

J'adore toutes les saveurs de baume EOS, mais celui à la pomme grenade est dans mes favoris. En plus de garder mes lèvres hydratées, il sent et goûte super bon, hihi!

1.5/5

March 30, 2016

I dont like the way it goes on my lips I find it doesnt moisturize them makes them feel dry,for the price thats charged for the product I would expect to do do a better job,I also find Im always apply it mor often so it doesnt last long at all.

March 24, 2016

This is the only lip balm i use. I would rather have cracked lips that put on some of that thick greasy stuff that people use. It doesn't leave that gross shine or make your lips stick together

March 04, 2016

I love this lip balm. I love the natural formula no weird ingredients. Its super moisturizing and smells great. Also the packaging is looking so cute in my bag.

February 05, 2016

I love eos lip balms one of my favourites they smell great and my lips are never dry

January 29, 2016

I love this lip stuff. It works great, contains shea butter and the scent is real not fake stuff!! Only suff I will put on my lips because it works and anything else makes my ips crack and bleed....

January 25, 2016

I really liked the packaging and the smell. I used to like them a lot but now my lips are always dry. I had to stop to use it. I have to use vaseline to restore my lips. I won't buy it again!