eos Organic Sphere Lip Balm in Pomegranate Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 862 in Lip Balm

Smooth on an all-natural lip balm that delivers the perfect balance of flavor and moisture.

February 28, 2017

Great stalking stuffer. Shape sit well in hand and looks better on desk than the stick lip balms. Moisturizes well and it's not greasy like some other lip balms. Also smells great

January 06, 2017

I've used lip balm of various sorts for YEARS....many were good....but none seemed to do the trick. Winter is VERY harsh on my lips. I bought EOS after hearing about it from several people, actually it was an impulse buy.....I gave it to my husband to throw in my stocking for Christmas. I opened it up Christmas Day and I have been using it every day since! WOWZA. No more dry chappy lips! I haven't used my lip exfoliator either as I find I don't need to. The flavor is fantastic, it's not waxy or heavy AND the lid doesn't pop off and end up ruining the inside of my handbag. I have now gone out and bought one for each of my sons and husband also and they love it too. This hot little item will be stocked in the cupboard so that we never run out.

January 05, 2017

I like that these are shaped to fit nicely in your hand but I don't like that they don't sit nicely in your pocket (yep, I'm a pocket girl!)
    The product itself is great. Goes on smooth and absorbs nicely, leaving my lips feeling moisturized long term. The pomegranate smell is nice and subtle.

November 14, 2016

I love the pomegranate flavour too. I have tried so many I almost love them all. It doesn't matter which flavour I use, it keeps my lips moisturized.

September 08, 2016

I love the eos lip balm. The way this container is shaped makes it go on so easy. The only problem with the shape is how much room it takes up in my purse. Other than that I wouldnt change anything. This is the only lip gloss I now use. Love everything about it

May 13, 2016

One of my absolute favourite lip balms! It's not greasy, but so smooth. Great scent. And the look and packaging is quite unique compared to other balm brands. Love that it's mostly organic ingredients too and not overpriced for what it is at all. I received this pomegranate one in a Christmas trio package that included decorative stickers with it. I find these last forever, and don't change quality over time either.

May 13, 2016

J'adore toutes les saveurs de baume EOS, mais celui à la pomme grenade est dans mes favoris. En plus de garder mes lèvres hydratées, il sent et goûte super bon, hihi!

1.5/5

March 30, 2016

I dont like the way it goes on my lips I find it doesnt moisturize them makes them feel dry,for the price thats charged for the product I would expect to do do a better job,I also find Im always apply it mor often so it doesnt last long at all.

March 24, 2016

This is the only lip balm i use. I would rather have cracked lips that put on some of that thick greasy stuff that people use. It doesn't leave that gross shine or make your lips stick together

March 04, 2016

I love this lip balm. I love the natural formula no weird ingredients. Its super moisturizing and smells great. Also the packaging is looking so cute in my bag.